UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put your tent up in your garden and camp for the evening/night, you will soon find out what you need. :laugh: If you run out of anything you can always nip across to our caravan ,we have plenty of everything. x

thanks Cher, you may find us taking up your kind offer. I dont have grass in my garden, its all paved! will have to venture to the park for the night!

you are very welcome Ann,looking forward to seeing you and yours too. x

seeing as a lot of us have never actually met each other shall we make badges with our site name and our real name on them? or perhaps some talented fugees could make some and we could buy them and give the proceeds to the Oldies Club? x

Yay- We are booked, friday and saturday night - I'm so excited already I can hardly wait until the end of June!!!

Just looking forward to seeing lots of oldies :wub: I should warn you, Im a right wet blanket so I'll probably (will definitely) blub like a baby at how adorable they all are!! xx

Booked self and one dog into The Piggery - B & B on site, interesting name! Owner said the building used to be the old farm piggery before conversion into the B&B for people with dogs in tow.Looking forward to the weekend.

Sally.

That's where I am too Sally,looks lovely and nice to be away from the main house actually

Old Piggery Like the idea of a badge if anyone can make one.

Does anyone have any idea just how many we may need. I have priced up credit card size id badges with laminate pouches for just over £10 plus the cost of the ink cartridges needed but until I know how many are required, it's difficult to price it up. I would be willing to print them as long as the material costs are covered. :)

Does anyone have any idea just how many we may need. I have priced up credit card size id badges with laminate pouches for just over £10 plus the cost of the ink cartridges needed but until I know how many are required, it's difficult to price it up. I would be willing to print them as long as the material costs are covered. :)

sorry...forgot to say this is for about 100 cards plus printing ink

id cards

pouches

Edited by doggy.lover

perhaps you could start a new thread and ask how many people would be interested in buying one and then give a rough estimate on how much each one would cost? Definately put me down for one. It would be nice to know who people are when you meet them as we will never remember everyones names will we! :laugh: x

Kate (Lydford) has the final numbers on who expressed an interest in coming camping so she might be able to help with numbers. She's away until tomorrow night but no doubt she'll help if she can when she logs back on :flowers:

In the meantime, I visited the campsite and neighbouring farm today... :ninja: