UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts For Snatch Please - Update P8

staffymad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentle squidge for Snatcheee this morning :wub:

Will the little man still be up for Sunday?

Oh yes, the little man is all roaring to go and hated his onlead walk this morning with a plastic cover for his bandage. :rolleyes: By sunday the stitches have enough settled and Snatch will PM you shortly with details :biggrin:

He needs a bandage change in a day or so, so I will then make the requested photos' of the paw with and without bandage. And to embarass the hubby propper, I bought pink vet wrap for his bandage :laugh:

Cindy

We have just been for his check up and it doesn't look good :mecry: :mecry: Basically on sunday the wound was nice and pink and looked like it was healing just nicely but in the evening Snatch started limping and by yesterday evening there was a horrid smell and he was not using his back leg at all :mecry:

A second new lump is growing now on the toe next to the operated one and is causing a infection in the wound. The vet is rather concerned that this one popped up out of nowhere and has grown so quick and so large in a matter of days. It also looks more fleshy than the other one was. :mecry: :mecry:

Snatch is on antibiotics and we are back for a check up on friday lunch time and to discuss our options with the surgical team and we might yet still have to go down the route of a GA which is 70/30 against Snatch :mecry:

Please, keep my boy in your thoughts and if there are any Reiki peeps reading this, please send some Reiki if you can.

Cindy :(