UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to lose some weight.(3 st) and some of my friends and family said they would sponser me and i could choose what cause the money went to.i would like this money to go to the berni fund.this will give me all the drive i need to lose this weight,so she will be helping me aswell.is there any kind person on here that could do a official sponser sheet for me.i would be very grateful.

bumping this up.if there is a clever person who if possible could design a sponser sheet with a pic of berni i would be most grateful.i have friends and family who are willing to give me money and i so much want this money to go to berni :flowers:

bumping this up.if there is a clever person who if possible could design a sponser sheet with a pic of berni i would be most grateful.i have friends and family who are willing to give me money and i so much want this money to go to berni :flowers:

Have PM'd you :flowers:

i want to lose some weight.(3 st) and some of my friends and family said they would sponser me and i could choose what cause the money went to.i would like this money to go to the berni fund.this will give me all the drive i need to lose this weight,so she will be helping me aswell.is there any kind person on here that could do a official sponser sheet for me.i would be very grateful.

kelly (peachy) has very kindly offered to do this for me. :flowers:

just wanted to make sure this is ok with EGAR for me to do this.(putting egar name on form and pics of berni etc)will fully understand if this is not ok.

if EGAR or rumpole could give me the nod,i can than tell kelly to go ahead with form. :flowers:

i hope berni is feeling a little better today. :wub:

NOD, Yogibear and thank you very much for doing this!!!

Berni is eating well but it refusing to come out of her crate :ohmy:. I had to persuade her and then carry her outside. She does not like being in the house and she doesn't like the lampshade either... But so far so good!. I have fed her three times today with the Hill's dry food (soaked in chicken broth) and she got 3 tins of the recovery food and a big ball of liver pate twice a day with lots of meds hidden inside it :D.