UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wendbert's Whinges

Wendbert

Banks who think it is ok to take money off you twice, saying that I had sent up an agreement to pay so much a month but there was not enough in the bank so they just took what was there. The reason there wasn't enough was that the direct debit had already been taking out on the same day they took the extra money! :angry:

Bank call centre staff who don't know what they are doing / talking about. Was told my money would be returned in 4 working days which would have been yesterday. No sign of it so phone up and get another numpty who says it is another 3-4 working days yet. They are quick enough to take it off you but very slow to give it back! :angry:

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bank call centre staff who don't know what they are doing / talking about.

Yes I had to speak to three of those earlier. I was calling about something that should have arrived in November but still hasn't. They didn't understand what I was on about, even though I had a letter infront of me with a reference no on it, telling me to expect the arrival of this thingy. Twonks.

Whilst on the subject of money I would like to complain about credit card companies that won't allow me to be a card tart and switch to their new 0% deals. I think it is because I am a serial card tart who always pays up on time and switches at the end of a deal - they don't make much money out of me.

For all those who suffer the blackest of black depression. :GroupHug: I have been there - even to the point of thinking of self destruction, but when I hit the lowest, and believe me it was low, I was a drunk, a no good mother, I had debts up to my eyeballs, a man who used me and then when home to his wife, a son who was dependant on drugs - i used to fall asleep p*ssed out of my mind in front of the gas fire (how I never caught alight I will never know) but somehow I climbed and I climbed and climbed, where the strength came from I will never know and I swore I would never go there again.

It is in all of us - even when my son was sent to prison I knew I had to stay strong and keep climbing, even if it was only for him and I did it and for anyone who needs a hand to reach out - Im there :GroupHug:

For all those who suffer the blackest of black depression. :GroupHug: I have been there - even to the point of thinking of self destruction, but when I hit the lowest, and believe me it was low, I was a drunk, a no good mother, I had debts up to my eyeballs, a man who used me and then when home to his wife, a son who was dependant on drugs - i used to fall asleep p*ssed out of my mind in front of the gas fire (how I never caught alight I will never know) but somehow I climbed and I climbed and climbed, where the strength came from I will never know and I swore I would never go there again.

It is in all of us - even when my son was sent to prison I knew I had to stay strong and keep climbing, even if it was only for him and I did it and for anyone who needs a hand to reach out - Im there :GroupHug:

Fair play to you for surviving.

I have respect for you for doing that and not waiting for others to save you