UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Red

sparkle

My darling boy left me in the early hours of Friday morning, apparently heart failure, but I find it hard to believe as a cat with a bigger heart would have been difficult to find :wub:

He was the first born of Sparks' litter and I fell head over heals for him :wub:

Kinky1.jpg

He wasn't a particularly cuddly cat to begin with, but as the months went by, and his brother Sam left us for the bridge, he would come hurtling down the stairs as soon as he heard me open the door and until I sat on the floor and he could curl up on my lap for a cuddle he was not a happy puss-prat :wub: :laugh:

Whenever I called him to come in from the garden within maybe 5 seconds there he was, of course that could have had something to do with the ham recall training we did :laugh:

His mum and he were my ginger bookends :wub: (Red on the left)

Image010.jpg

Image009.jpg

I love you baby boy, I hope you are having fun reunited with your brother Sam, don't play too rough, I am sure Stella will be keeping an eye on you too, best listen to her as she is a tortie bossy-boots :laugh:

Night night darling miss you so much, wish you were still here with me giving me cuddles and making me laugh :wub: :GroupHug:

OMG Sparkle I didn't know :mecry: . I'm heartbroken for you :GroupHug: . All these ginger angels going to heaven, it must be the bestest place in the world is all I can say. Thinking of you loads Sparkley one :GroupHug: .

Night, night gorgeous and much loved Reds, enjoy being reunited with your darling and much missed brothers Sam and Will.