UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poor Brian, Dumped Greyhound

Fee

http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=2916

Poor Brian is another of those dogs that I can't get out of my mind, he's so thin - and that expression! He really shouldn't be spending the winter in kennels.

I've spent the morning trying to convince my lot that if they all squash up a bit we could find another greyhound-shaped space here somewhere, but I know a sixth dog really isn't feasible at the moment - and we certainly aren't the calm, quiet home he needs. I just hope the right person comes along and he's on his forever sofa soon.

brianportsmouth.JPG

Edited by Fee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this poor baby go into a foster home if so I will try and persuade OH. Is he ok with other dogs and children?

I'm afraid we don't have any more information on him, you would need to contact Portsmouth City Kennels directly (0239 287 0337) to find out more about him and whether they would consider a foster home.

It never ceases to amaze me how greyhounds can be so badly treated, yet remain so gentle and loving.

:ohmy: He's too thin to stay in kennels. Is he still still in his 7 days or are they now trying to home him? He needs fostering rather than kennelling, poor boy. I wonder if they're be precautious about the cat thing or whether they have assessed him....

He doesn't look like he's just retired so I wonder if he's been in a home.

We need to club together to buy a big house so we can all have a stake in the care of these poor doglets.

I've been so busy with transport run organizing I've hardly had time to keep up with refuge news. Just came on to update my transport post and spotted this. Oh my god, poor Brian :mecry:

Now I'm wondering if we could find space, but I promised myself the next would be a foster, I wish I hadn't looked :mecry: