UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Peggy Is Home

Toddsmum

PEGGY IS HOME and on Peggy's behalf so many thankyou's to all involved :flowers: :flowers:

Well Cindy and I expected a traumatized shivering wreck but Peggy somehow seems to know she is home. Perhaps Todd has whispered in her ear :biggrin:

She already knows her bed, the lay out of the house, upstairs and down and after a few cuddles with her Aunty Cindy decided she was hungry and demolished a dish full and had a good drink ,then she pinched poor Todds chew and I did catch my OH sneaking her some ham when my back was turned.

She desperatly needs a bath and her ears need attention which I was going to do when Cindy left but she settled in her bed and went fast asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake her so the bath is still to come Im afraid, and a visit to the vets is on the agenda early this week :ohmy: a few things need looking at.

So here are the pics, hope you enjoy.

peg009.jpg

peg006.jpg

peg029.jpg

gone.jpg

going02.jpg

going01.jpg

peg014.jpg

pegnnnnn005.jpg

pegnnnnn001.jpg

She is a real sweety and no doubt I will beputting more pics and updates up soon. :biggrin: .

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my word that pic of her all snuggly under her blanket. She must feel so relieved. Todd will be glad of the doggy company again bless him too. I'm so glad this has worked out so well. Her little face is a picture where she's gazing down at Todd. I'm guessing that was the point she said to herself, that chew is mine. It looks like you have a real little character there. Congratulations. :biggrin: