UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Peggy Is Home

Toddsmum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peggy just had to have a mulaseeb bath last night Im afraid which she wasn't to thrilled about :angry: :wub:

Her under carraige is so red raw and sore and itchy right from under jaw throat chest inside of all her legs tummy and groin areas. I am hoping it is from lying for the last 10 days on a heated bed maybe ,any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated. I have got her some tea tree skin calmer and this morning doesn't seem quite so angry. I managed to get some ear cleaner in but her ears are very sore and encrusted with months worth of gung I think. I will be taking her to the vets this week but will give her a few days to settle and will give her another bath in a few days too.

She slept all night and snores in chorus with Todd :ohmy: :laugh: Shes eating really well and loves her grub.

Shes had her breky and is now having a mid morning snooze :wub: :wub:

One of my dogs had very bad sores and ear infection and it turned out to be a food allergy. Burgess superdog sensitive and Naturediet lamb, or Natures menu lamb and brown rice have done the trick :flowers:

She is sooo sweet :wub:

Forgot to say if she has a flare up at all I use sudocreme (for nappy rash) and that really does the business

Edited by chickentikka

One of my dogs had very bad sores and ear infection and it turned out to be a food allergy. Burgess superdog sensitive and Naturediet lamb, or Natures menu lamb and brown rice have done the trick :flowers:

She is sooo sweet :wub:

Forgot to say if she has a flare up at all I use sudocreme (for nappy rash) and that really does the business

Oh thanks, I will get some sudoceme today. I have already put her on Natures diet, but her ears are infected and will probably need vets treatment.