UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Peggy Is Home

Toddsmum

Peggy's had the thumbs up at the vets today. :biggrin: Shes having her ears sorted, and few more baths are on the agenda for her inflamed under carriage.

. She has a touch of arthritis in the front legs but at her age I think that is no surprise. She has a strong heart, her eyes and teeth are not bad and a few fatty lumps and bumps but nothing to worry about. Vet says to just let her do what she wants and let her enjoy herself, so she has no restrictions on her :biggrin:

Soooooo, I took her to the park with Todd this afternoon for her first real outing and she absolutley had such a great time. She ran around playing and sniffing, kept running back to me really proud of herself, then running back off for another sniff, she even pinched Todds ball a few times as she can run faster than him :ohmy: :wub:

She was so so happy, it was a joy to watch her. I forgot to take the camera, but she will defo be joining us on Sunday for the Ogmore beach walk so will get more pics of her then.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for the update Lynne. :flowers: I've been meaning to ask you how she's doing. Sounds fairly positive news on the health front - always a relief when you get a shiny new oldie. :biggrin:

Wish we were nearer to Ogmore, wherever that may be. :unsure: Oh well, hopefully we'll meet Peggy again at some time. And I still haven't met Todd. :glare: :rolleyes:

:GroupHug:

Oh Lynne what wonderful news. She is such a special little girl and sounds fantastic. She's stolen a bit of my heart and I haven't even met her. :wub: How lovely to hear of her so happy and running back to you all proud. Bless her heart. This really has made my week. You deserve each other and I'm so happy for you. :biggrin:

Hi Todds mum (Lynne?) and Staffymad (Cindy?)

I've deduced that you must be the lovely ladies who represented Oldies Club at the Wiccaweys Autumn show, freezing in a tent, with the lovely Todd, and the gorgeous Staffies in those amazing spiderman and pumpkin outfits, and that lovely little dog who needed a home and was just so good.

This is Roz, Robbie and Remmi's mom, we chatted at the top of the field when I couldn't really let Roberto off the lead for a chase round.

I finally rediscovered my username at long last! and wondered who else I might know if I explored a bit. Then I recognised Todd and read on further. So glad I did. Hope this forum doesn't become as addictive as I fear it might. I think divorce is already on the cards! Well he shouldn't spend so much time in front of the box!

ANYWAY.....

Congratulations!!

Peggy is :love: :wub: just gorgeous! She looks as if she's really settled in, and like she and Todd were made for each other. Hope you have lots and lots of happy times all together.

So very pleased for you all.

I've deduced that you must be the lovely ladies who represented Oldies Club at the Wiccaweys Autumn show, freezing in a tent, with the lovely Todd, and the gorgeous Staffies in those amazing spiderman and pumpkin outfits, and that lovely little dog who needed a home and was just so good.

This is Roz, Robbie and Remmi's mom, we chatted at the top of the field when I couldn't really let Roberto off the lead for a chase round.

I finally rediscovered my username at long last! and wondered who else I might know if I explored a bit. Then I recognised Todd and read on further. So glad I did. Hope this forum doesn't become as addictive as I fear it might. I think divorce is already on the cards! Well he shouldn't spend so much time in front of the box!

ANYWAY.....

Congratulations!!

Peggy is :love: :wub: just gorgeous! She looks as if she's really settled in, and like she and Todd were made for each other. Hope you have lots and lots of happy times all together.

Hi Roz and Welcome to the Refuge :wavey: How could I forget the two lovely collie boys and you. Eliott had so much fun frollocing with your two even if Ruby decided that evening all collies are evil :laugh: Well Eliot has found a home already.

Adictive? Never :laugh:

Pictures of the two are required

Cindy :biggrin:

ANYWAY.....

Congratulations!!

Hi Roz and hello to the lovelyRobbie and Remmi.

Yes you have got the names right and yes Cindy was the one who made me camp in a cold tent that night :mad:

Welcome to the refuge and yes you will probably get addicted. Looking forward to next years show and maybe to chat with you again and you can meet the very cheeky little Peggy who has now taken her place as top dog in the house and pinches Todds chews and now even his bed poor soul :wub:

Pics needed of your two please :biggrin: