UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cassie And I Are Off To The Vets Today

tegk68

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin:

Had a call from the vets just now. She is absolutely fine and I can go pick her up at 4:30-5pm today :wub: . They say she has lots of little patches of pink skin now :unsure: :rolleyes: .

She, will I know want to personally thank a very lovely lady on here when she gets home who sent her something special :flowers:

THANK YOU ALL, I'm just so glad it's over and so so glad she's back home :wub: .

Well I have home now a very unimpressed bull terrier :unsure: :laugh: . Whilst she was thrilled to see me at the vets I am now being made to pay at home with the cold shoulder technique :rolleyes: :wub: . I don't apparently exist :( :laugh: .

They say I should get the results of the lumps back on Friday all being well, which is great.

Pleased it went well. We will need some "woe" pics please

With pleasure. Will this one do?

cassv4-1.jpg

I didn't realise just how spotty she was, like a dalmation even, under that white hair :huh: Apparently they are nothing to worry about at all.

And a HUGE THANK YOU to Alex (Madmerle) as your very kind parcel came today and as you can see from the photo below, the contents of which are much appreciated. That was a lovely thought :flowers:

cassv3-1.jpg