• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoil sport :biggrin:

Just as long as it aint used you kinky so and so..... :laugh:

Nah... we don't use chocolate body paint or strawberry nipple dust :biggrin:

We use popping candy :ph34r:

Does anyone know if my late night adult games compendium and the other book 302 advanced techniques for driving a man wild in bed got listed? I left them a bit late :unsure:

Edited by supafrisk

But Scoobs, you could go for the nipple dust, the body paint and the Tickle Your Own Pickle book and you'd be too happy to worry about insults :biggrin:

Well I did ask in the "pickle tickling" thread if the book had a chapter on "DIY", then I might be tempted to bid :biggrin:

Does it Supafrisk? :laugh:

Well I did ask in the "pickle tickling" thread if the book had a chapter on "DIY", then I might be tempted to bid :biggrin:

Does it Supafrisk? :laugh:

Dunno I've never read it :whistle:

I DID narrate it though, I can't remember telling them to put one in but I don't think so. Seeing as I haven't got a pickle of my own, probably not cos I'm selfish and seeing as I'm female then it would be entitled something completely different :D

Just to remind you lot of all the lovely tat that you may have missed cos it's 17 pages back, here goes with a little reminder..

Tickle his pickle

Chocolate body paint (and brush)

Strawberry nipple dust

Walking Ollie book

Wooden sleeping cat

Wooden standing cat

Cross stitch dogs pattern booklet

Cross stitch fantasy horse booklet

Cross stitch elephant pattern

Cross stitch burgundy and cream check tea towel with aida on for your own design

Cross stitch green and cream check tea towel with aida on for your own design

Meditation tapes and booklet

Hopi ear candles

Pair of new ladies wide fit jeans (size 12 but will fit wide load rear end) probably up to a 16

After Eight easter egg

Portable massage cushion

McCalls dog bed pattern

McCalls dog coat pattern

And of course, late night adult games AND the book 302 advanced techniques to drive a man wild in bed when they get listed :D :laugh:

Please note, all of my *ahem* novelty alternative items can be sent off in a brown wrapper for the ultimate in discretion :whistle:

I thoroughly recommend the jeans BTW, I have 6 pairs of my own and have even pimped a pair out in black :biggrin:

The 12's will actually fit a 45 inch bottom (easily) :ohmy:

Edited by supafrisk

Please note, all of my *ahem* novelty alternative items can be sent off in a brown wrapper for the ultimate in discretion :whistle:

Spoil Sport, I like a good laugh out on delivery :biggrin:

Or even better..... suggestive packaging so "we can a guess what it is" in the sorting office

Edited by Ingrid

Spoil Sport, I like a good laugh out on delivery :biggrin:

Or even better..... suggestive packaging so "we can a guess what it is" in the sorting office

I never said I was going to spoil the laughs, just make the packaging discreet :D

Remember the fun some people had last auction with changing people's title's?

I think someone got called fenelle fluffy mctwinkle, didn't they? :unsure: :D