UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

I did it so all you lurrvely laydees would get the pics of Ian posing (or should that be smothered) with it as you requested.... :flowers:

NOT for me....

:laugh:

:rolleyes: Melp asked if I was going to do it but I didn't think anyone would bid. However looking at some of the things people have bid on I'm wondering if I was wrong. So, I'll do the chocolate body paint (in the hope someone will come & help remove it!) if you'll do the nipple dust!

Edited by Ian

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at some of the shite Ian's donated I'm not surprised he hasn't got a woman :mellow:

:rolleyes: This is the good stuff. Actually there was an auction lot I wanted & this lot (OES book, santa hat & reindeer apart) came with it and don't you be putting off the bidders or I may parcel it up & send it to you for Xmas - and the jar of mould! :biggrin: .

Edited by Ian

:rolleyes: Melp asked if I was going to do it but I didn't think anyone would bid. However looking at some of the things people have bid on I'm wondering if I was wrong.

Ian, you obviously don't know us very well! :rolleyes:

It's a Refuge auction (not to be confused with the 'normal', common or garden type)!

If something has a lot number, someone will bid on it! :biggrin:

(If you and SD get yer kit off and model said items, I can guarantee there will be bids)!! :wink:

Here's a question. Will people be able to pay for their items as donations under giftaid? It would be nice to know that Gordon Brown will be sticking his hand in his pocket too to help out Oldies and Dog Star!

Any ideas?

Cheers, Carrie

Ian, you obviously don't know us very well! :rolleyes:

It's a Refuge auction (not to be confused with the 'normal', common or garden type)!

If something has a lot number, someone will bid on it! :biggrin:

(If you and SD get yer kit off and model said items, I can guarantee there will be bids)!! :wink:

C'mon boy's, don't be shy :biggrin:

Here's a question. Will people be able to pay for their items as donations under giftaid? It would be nice to know that Gordon Brown will be sticking his hand in his pocket too to help out Oldies and Dog Star!

Any ideas?

Cheers, Carrie

Oldies Club are set up for Gift Aid, but Dogstar is not at the moment :flowers:

Can someone please bid on the rocking horse so I can free up some money to bid on stuff I actually want...... :biggrin:

You just want the nipple dust, the chocolate body paint, the tickle your pickle book AND the pair of jeans for a wide-ass load, don'tcha? :angry:

:biglaugh:

I'm still waiting to go round and take pictures of last bloody years auction winnings of the leopard print thong and boots.I mean come on Scoooooobs,do I have to do the nipple dust at the same time? Time is marching on.

Ian you wanna be there and have me take one of you with the chocolate body paint?

I am a nurse boys,you can trust me :whistle: :unsure: