UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just emailed a few items to yahoo address (couldn't find camera driver before sorry) - just oddments I acquired here & there but arent my thing. If you've the time & think they'll fetch anything then you are welcome to add them. If not I'll send them to Hessle Dog Rescue Charity shop or something.

Can someone please make threads for these items I'm donating or do I need to do it myself

1) Brand new still in original packet

rolodex2.jpg

Rolodex touch file pro organiser Features Touch screen design Backlight display One-touch function keys Jog wheel function of Rolodex brand Extra line of alphabetic navigation tabs USB PC sync included (free intellisync software) Metallic, high-end cosmetics & Packaging 4 reference books included: Spell Checker Thesaurus Foreign language phrases 6 individual language translators Functions Contact Manager Calendar To Do list Internet manager Carbohydrate Counter PC Sync Kit Additional content on CD-Rom, including Thesaurus and 6 language translator (i can pay postage on this item)

2)

jmb-sewing-machine1.jpg

jmb-sewing-machine.jpg

JMB CB21 sewing machine with 21 stitch selection. Three years old, regularly serviced, fantastic condition, with accessories such as extra spools etc...

(BUYER MUST ARRANGE FOR ITEM TO BE COLLECTED OR PAY FOR COURIER TO DELIVER DUE TO WEIGHT OF ITEM)

3) Spin Spa - one head used once but steam cleaned since

spinspa.jpg

Edited by doggy.lover

Can someone please make threads for these items I'm donating or do I need to do it myself

3) Spin Spa - one head used once but steam cleaned since

spinspa.jpg

Thank you very much Doggie.Lover :flowers: I've added those items. Please could you confirm if postage is paid for the Spin Spa and also where you are for collection of the sewing machine? Thank you :)

Thank you very much Doggie.Lover :flowers: I've added those items. Please could you confirm if postage is paid for the Spin Spa and also where you are for collection of the sewing machine? Thank you :)

oops..yes i'll pay postage on the spin spa...I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire for the sewing machine

Don't mean to be rude but I'm doggy.lover with a y not an ie :wink:

Edited by doggy.lover

Replying to Lot 171 - Chocolate Body Paint

£2 to send to Ian

:flowers:

:laugh:

Wasn't sure if he meant me but if so will you be sending someone nice to help me try it too? :unsure:

if so meet my new best friend everyone :biggrin:

Edited by Ian

Replying to Lot 171 - Chocolate Body Paint

Wasn't sure if he meant me but if so will you be sending someone nice to help me try it too? :unsure:

if so meet my new best friend everyone :biggrin:

Maybe Scooby was offering to deliver it in person :unsure: