UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still laughing about the 'How animals have sex' book :laugh:

My deeply religious future-mother-in-law bought me that self same book at christmas. She actually went into Waterstones, saw that book and thought "ooh, that'll be perfect for Amy for christmas" :unsure: :mellow:

My deeply religious future-mother-in-law bought me that self same book at christmas. She actually went into Waterstones, saw that book and thought "ooh, that'll be perfect for Amy for christmas" :unsure: :mellow:

In that case, you might have to auction your copy as well just in case a fight breaks out over the first copy :laugh:

How else will you let the good tidying up fairies into the house at night and lock the hobgoblins out in the day if you don't have a fairy door? :unsure: :flowers: (I'm 35...)

exactly :flowers: thank you - I am now back in the land of the normal.....and I NEED the fairy door if there are good tidying up ones around, no wonder they don't come and visit as I haven't got them a door!!!

exactly :flowers: thank you - I am now back in the land of the normal.....and I NEED the fairy door if there are good tidying up ones around, no wonder they don't come and visit as I haven't got them a door!!!

Exactly. It is the sole reason my nephew believes that my house is tidier than his. You mustn't forget to close it in the morning though, or the hobgolins will cause havoc. It's proveable. :laugh:

I think you are right, you NEED it.

Exactly. It is the sole reason my nephew believes that my house is tidier than his. You mustn't forget to close it in the morning though, or the hobgolins will cause havoc. It's proveable. :laugh:

I think you are right, you NEED it.

:angry: when does this auction start/finish....I need it NOW!!!!!

OH just laughed at me for sitting at the PC with my feet in a box....as it's easier then having them knocking the pile of paper underneath it over all the time :wacko: