• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot 189 looks really crap and I would advise everyone

but me

not to bid on it

PMSL @ that! :biggrin:

There may be some competition on the lab one I'm afraid. I could make lab shaped tuna cake

Lab shaped tuna cake, marvellous :cool: :laugh:

Marion, you go girl :biggrin:

Ahh, I've just remembered ReikiAnge that the other book and cookie cutter ensemble is not listed, and I think you in particular will need to save you pennies for that one :cool:

Lab shaped tuna cake, marvellous :cool: :laugh:

My doggies think so :biggrin:

Ahh, I've just remembered ReikiAnge that the other book and cookie cutter ensemble is not listed, and I think you in particular will need to save you pennies for that one :cool:

:unsure: What's that then?

I shall shortly be adding a lovely dog coat to the auction and some tickets for Longleat :biggrin:

My doggies think so :biggrin:

:unsure: What's that then?

I shall shortly be adding a lovely dog coat to the auction and some tickets for Longleat :biggrin:

You will have to wait and see. I'm sure it will be along shortly :biggrin:

Ooooo Longleat. near me. FAB! :biggrin:

Please keep the item threads clear and only talk about the shite on offer in this thread, unless you are a mod and want to add a decription to one of the items.] Thankyouuu :flowers:
I cant work out how to offer something for the auction - I keep being told Im blocked! Why is that?

Are you MAD? Isn't it enough that this lot know you're a bloke? Imagine the screaming harpees on the first of every month! :wacko: :laugh:

I'm beginning to wonder. But think of all those poor little doggies. Even worse think of the fact that you're one of the few other men I've noticed around here - so you could be one of the 12! :rolleyes:

How big is 'big' ? :unsure:

If it had to be a really big bid, I think we may need some evidence that what we were bidding for was worth it? :rolleyes:

Wot happened to 'toy boys' then? :unsure:

Well, when the 15$ dollars got mentioned I was almost ready to do all 12 months myself!

Well, Mr K9knitters did offer to be an auction lot - to do a personal hat-modelling session for the winning bidder. So there's January sorted!

Cheers, Carrie

Just wait till he finds out where he'll need to hang it.

Edited by Ian

Sorry, I was doing some work. Shocking, I know, but it happens occassionally :biggrin:

Was that another auction lot you were offering?

We already did the calendar Ian, you and Joe missed it :biggrin: [ok it was only a prototype but lordy me was it rood!]

Ere ladies, Ians profile says he was born in 1970, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young for you old birds :biggrin: [and me as it happens but we won't mention that] :cool:

Ooh come now. I spoke to you only recently - you're nothing like the ancient Aunty Melps I'd expected to hear :biggrin:

Maybe you should auction that prototype?

He wouldn't be my toy boy... he's just a tiddly ickle weeny bit older than me. Now where's that pic? :flowers: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :unsure:

Still there in the profile though I'm mightily disheartened by the 71p offered so far. Am I going to be outdone by a jar of mould? :unsure:

Edited by Ian