UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

I hope someone responded to that email......scam indeed!?

You're a suspicious lot. :rolleyes:

Actually I'm thinking of trying - I may need it for the bid to get myself out of this :biggrin: Either that or it's :bigsnowb: off to find those weights & bullworker :bigskip:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma, if you want me to post you a spare memory card to borrow, let me know your address (I think you can use the CF cards can't you?).

It's okay, I've got one, I'm just peeved cos it had pics on that I haven't got saved :(

Thanks for offering though :wink:

Your cat and that back pack thing looks just like my cat, look

DSCF1155.jpg

There is loasd I want to bid on and I need that donkey

the first cat and the back pack DO NOT look like your cat selina.

Your cat looks gorgeous, the other ones look scary :wacko: (obviously fang cat is cute, but scary.... please don't come and attack me...)

xx x

the first cat and the back pack DO NOT look like your cat selina.

Your cat looks gorgeous, the other ones look scary :wacko: (obviously fang cat is cute, but scary.... please don't come and attack me...)

xx x

I would love to say Gertie does not attack ( but I would be lying ) to be fair she only attacks Mark so anyone else visting ( Helen ) is safe

today she was sitting on our new garden bench with Mark having a lovely cuddle when she bit him :unsure: I did not catch the attack on camera but I did see it ( normally I accuse Mark of making it up ) I also saw him pick Gertie up yesterday and she stuck her claws in his nipple :ohmy:

before the lastest attack

GertieandMark002.jpg

GertieandMark003.jpg

GertieandMark005.jpg

but I am sure the cat rucksack is far far safer :unsure: