UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much girls :flowers: The fund currently stands at .......drum roll please...............71p :biggrin:

Will offer of a nekkid picture be getting listed on't auction :unsure:

Well, when the 15$ dollars got mentioned I was almost ready to do all 12 months myself!

I'm mightily disheartened by the 71p offered so far. Am I going to be outdone by a jar of mould? :unsure:

I'm sure I've got some $'s hidden somewhere :biggrin:

Will a combination of Aussie, Kiwi, and American do?

We must be able to 'hit the target' now...if $15 would make a whole calender? :unsure:

Does this mean that a lot entitled 'Piccies of Ian wearing nipple dust' can now be added to the auction lots? :unsure:

No no no no no. You obviously haven't seen my extensive wooden cat collection. All the wooden cats in the world belong to ME :D You can have gherkin cat :laugh:

Have no fear, there are in fact THREE wooden cats for auction, two sleeping, one standing :D

Ooooo Longleat. near me. FAB! :biggrin:

How many tickets would you need ?

I've got nearly £100 in tesco vouchers and am thinking of upping it to a family day out, so say another adult and child voucher.

Any good ? or to the illustrious organisers

Edited by Ingrid

How many tickets would you need ?

I've got nearly £100 in tesco vouchers and am thinking of upping it to a family day out, so say another adult and child voucher.

Any good ? or to the illustrious organisers

Ooo thank you for thinking of me :flowers: . To be honest the numbers are limitless due to having six nieces and nephews plus firiend's childrens and of course about 5000 adults :wacko: . But I think another adult and child option to bid on would be perfect. That way someone can bid on both yours and ReikiAnge's lots to end up with 2 adults and two children. Perfect. So offer them up for the auction and make me bid for them :laugh: . Perfect and thank you :flowers:

The cat recipe book I ordered for the auction (already listed) has arrived and I love it! I'm going to have to bl**dy bid on this one too :rolleyes:

Just trying to work out how cats are supposed to eat "kitty fondue"! :laugh: Am loving the tandem recipes where you cook the same meal for you and your cat. Meow-va-lous Mackeral Munchies - just how posh is that :laugh:

OMG I thought I'd seen it all until that is........

.... I saw the inflatable donkey! :ohmy:

:laugh:

I'm sure I've got some $'s hidden somewhere :biggrin:

Will a combination of Aussie, Kiwi, and American do?

We must be able to 'hit the target' now...if $15 would make a whole calender? :unsure:

Does this mean that a lot entitled 'Piccies of Ian wearing nipple dust' can now be added to the auction lots? :unsure:

:unsure: I spooted that but too late to edit - was supposed to be $15m!!! :rolleyes: Now who was that started the thread on sponsored to shave or not to shave? :unsure: :biglaugh:

I for one would happily donate the huge sum of £2.47 to see Ian modelling the nipple dust with the jar of mould in his hands :laugh:

:liebe94: More than three times what I was worth yesterday. By tomorrow maybe I could equal a wooden cat?

Edited by Ian

:unsure: I spooted that but too late to edit - was supposed to be $15m!!!

By tomorrow maybe I could equal a wooden cat?

If you keep cheating and trying to raise the stakes, methinks you and the wooden cat may well have something else in common! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

If you keep cheating and trying to raise the stakes, methinks you and the wooden cat may well have something else in common! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Cheating - Moi? As you can see for yourself the 15M is right there in post 128 & as for me & the wooden cats, well at £2.47 they say you only get what you pay for :D

Cheating - Moi? As you can see for yourself the 15M is right there in post 128 & as for me & the wooden cats, well at £2.47 they say you only get what you pay for :D

Ah, but they're only offering 40% !

Anyway, your post offering yourself for $15 supercedes that! :smile_anim:

I hope someone responded to that email......scam indeed!?

You're a suspicious lot. :rolleyes: