UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to what your idea was, even if you're not going to do it anymore ...

Sorry, I was doing some work. Shocking, I know, but it happens occassionally :biggrin:

How can I assist you?

ha ha, too late :evil:

Honestly you just can't get the staff these days can you? :rolleyes:

Thank you both though :flowers:

BTW, have you seen my excellent cook book that I sent through last night? I am so taken with it that I am thinking of asking one of you to proxy bid on my behalf! Is that allowed :unsure: :laugh:

BTW, have you seen my excellent cook book that I sent through last night? I am so taken with it that I am thinking of asking one of you to proxy bid on my behalf! Is that allowed :unsure: :laugh:

I have seen it :biggrin: I'm in the middle of puuting some more items on now and that's one of them. I was side-tracked by yet another of those emails about an entire family wiped out in a plane crash, leaving us to inherit their millions :wacko:

At work I can't see pics but I really, really want to see the Labrador cookie cutter :biggrin: I don't cookies anymore but could bake Labrador cookies for all my friends, the dogs, work colleagues, random strangers etc etc :laugh:

Marvellous :laugh:

but..

I want that one! :glare: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Sumatra says I need the Real food for Cats book. He's sitting on my lap shouting at me as I type...

Clever cat and what good taste he has :biggrin:

But. But. Erm, didn't you donate it? :wacko:

I know and I want them all! That's not normal behaviour is it :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I found 9p down the back of the sofa, it's on it's way to you :laugh:

Marion, I have found 13p in the pen holder on the desk and another 8p (although slightly fluffy :huh: ) in the desk drawer. We can add it to your fund :cool:

Thank you very much girls :flowers: The fund currently stands at .......drum roll please...............

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>