UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gem, for the Wiccaweys Fleece, it arrived Friday but postie didnt let us know with a card, tut, we went on Saturday to pick up from post office some other stuff and it was closed, so we went monday and was suprised it was their, am over the moon with it, slaps hubby who has said nah its a bit big for you give it here.. over my dead body...

Thanks again brilliant, karen x

Our postlady asked me if it was someones birthday. Got 4 parcels this morning.....2 from e-bay

1....hilarious laughing cow alarm clock.....thank you Ingrid :flowers:

1......2 books to do with all things that are sh**e....thank you Yantan :flowers:

Have got 2 more to come from auction :biggrin: :partytime: :biggrin:

I have posted the following things - cat harness, Deluxe Cat Collar, Designer Cat Collar, Cat Collar With Bell & cat balls.

I will post the Lupine Cat Safety Collar & cat bed tomorrow . :flowers:

Waiting for postage to be covered for the Cat Pack & Goldline Cat Collar.

Would the people who won the Dyno Mouse Cat Toy , Heart Shaped Dog Bowl and Pet Fleece Blanket like to claim them ? :flowers:

Edited by emma

Does anyone know if the items marked in orange have to be turned green before posting the items out or is it safe to do so?

Dogstar Items that are orange are members who have advised us they are paying by postal order or cheque, once they arrive I will turn them green

Who won the pink cat, the chicken moneybox and the lovely Charles n Di bell from me?

The other stuff has been claimed as is packed ready for the PO tomorrow :biggrin:

I won the lovely Charles and Di Bell and kindly ( well I thought I was being kind ) asked for it to be sent to Cheryl Pheobejo