UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam the Staffy says 'Thank You K9 Knitters for my beautiful coat!!! - I have modelled it round the house today and photos will be on their way to you shortly. It fits like a glove and makes me look even more handsome - I will be a Babe magnet and a half in this....' :wink:

Yay, today I received the "Animals having sex" manual and a laptop.

However, Helen I must point out in case you weren't aware that it isn't wiped and still has pretty much everything on it (at least for the next hour whilst it's charging, after which time it will be wiped) :biggrin:

Yay, today I received the "Animals having sex" manual and a laptop.

However, Helen I must point out in case you weren't aware that it isn't wiped and still has pretty much everything on it (at least for the next hour whilst it's charging, after which time it will be wiped) :biggrin:

feck! really!

Do delete it all won't you, it was the OH's old work laptop and it'll only bore you to death :laugh:

just looked at reciepts for parcels and it was the 15th that everything was posted

Sorry I am not really with it :wacko:

I have asked ReikiAnge to change you to paid, sorry :flowers:

Oh and If any one is waiting me to post anything (put up by HLGS) san they let me know, I appear to have a number of things in a bag here ?

YThanks

I have had my cookie cutter!

however, I totally failed to post my stuff today. I forgot, basically: I was half way to Tavistock before I remembered I was supposed to bring parcels.

Will try again tomorrow. Wish our village still had a postoffice!

feck! really!

Do delete it all won't you, it was the OH's old work laptop and it'll only bore you to death :laugh:

Already done and XP bolted over the top :flowers:

P.S. Are you missing a Dell XP reinstallation disc? :unsure:

Edited by supafrisk

3 pretty silver snails recvd today from red rotties, thanks very much :flowers:

Just waiting for rolodex organiser to come from doggy-lover and then that is mine done.

Gosh that was quick they were only posted yesterday.

Now need to go and find who I need to contact for my stuff......