UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Rmf

elainew

Yay, Meg has *finally* won a rosette :D Poor little dog has been dragged round various local shows and doggy events and entered for all sorts of novelty classes over the past couple of years, the other dogs usually come away with something but Meg has never, ever won anything. Finally today in the very last two classes of the show she and Taz won 'mismatched pair' and then Meg was placed in 'cheekiest face'. :laugh:

OK, it may not be Crufts, but I was very excited she got her very own one-and-a-half rosettes at last :biggrin:

Rosettes.jpg

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's the 1st of many to come :flowers:

Lol, I don't care any more now, I just wanted her to win one thing once :D Needless to say she doesn't give a monkeys :laugh:

I was very seriously proud of Sophie, though. At one time she would have jumped a mile if a stranger had bent over her and tried to handle her. Today she was totally relaxed and really seemed to enjoy all the attention, she was a total star :wub:

Edited by Fee

I forgot the funniest thing that happened at the show. I put Taz into the 'Clever Dog' competition, which was a sort of fun mini-obedience, just a bit of heelwork in and out of some poles, a couple of jumps, a recall and a stay.

He did really well until in the middle of the heelwork he spotted David giving the other dogs treats, at which point he ran out of the ring grabbed a biscuit then ran back in straight to heel position and just carried on :blush02:

We lost rather a lot of points, but he got a loud round of applause :D :laugh:

My fat old collie is 12 today :wub:

Birthday Boy Bear

Waiting.jpg

He has a big birthday fred in Doggie Chat with lots more pics in :wub:

I know I don't say it often enough but THANK YOU to the Oldies Club for letting me have my special fella :flowers:

Happy birthday handsome boy :wub: :wub: