UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club - Adopted Dogs Photo Parade

tegk68

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely thread :wub:

Toby - unwanted 10 1/2 year old collie - 12.15pm 11th February 2006 awaiting movement on his Oldies Club transport run to his foster mum :mecry:

Toby2.jpg

Bear - very very much wanted and adored collie - 7.30pm 13th February 2006 in his new home after much hassling of poor Cindy to get him back for me :wub:

WaitingonCats.jpg

Bear - my soul dog :wub:

MummeeeeBW.jpg

Thank you so much Oldies Club! I can't believe that in a few short weeks this supposedly old man will have been with me for only a year - it feels like he's been here forever :wub: :wub:

Edited by muckyhen

I have a piccie of an Oldies Club foster, well he wasn't a foster as such, I pulled him for Houndsavers.

I had Teddie stay with me for a couple of weeks and he was an adorable little chap. :wub: :wub:

teddie.jpg

Kazz xx

Edited to say he went to the Oldies Club. I know Teddie has a fab home now. :wub:

Edited by redditchlady

This is Molly. We managed to get her out of Dundalk Pound in Ireland, in the nick of time. She has many health problems but is so grateful for her second chance and enjoys every minute of life :biggrin: . We fostered her orginally but couldn't let her go. She is a dote and we love her so much. :wub:

Digitalpictures-2.jpg

Edited to add: Not an oldies Club dog but definitely an Oldie dog. :o)

Edited by Sooty

edde4446b47e9fc1f43084a96e2dbc47.jpg

f32197efe37229df9f41015e4c78bb59.jpg

Gypsy the GSD (not an oldie but lucky enough to be the friend of one!!!! :biggrin: ) and 'Rats' the Terrier, were 2 of the first dogs saved by the Oldies Club. We were told they were inseperable and luckily for Gypsy it meant she too was saved from being PTS because Rats was a old boy!!! They were transported from Ireland where I collected them from the ferry and had them to stay for a few days. Gypsy won the heart of the people I shared the farm with (plus turned out to not give a jot for Rats!! :laugh: :laugh: ) and never made it as far as the Oldies Club but lucky old Rats went on a long journey to Norfolk where he was adopted and renamed Alfie (I think!!!! :unsure: ).

Gypsy now lives with Mutley (shown in the second picture), 3 sheep , 2 horses and acres of land to play on!!! :wub:

Edited by JACKYSIAN