UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club - Adopted Dogs Photo Parade

tegk68

Thank you - will go and put it in search :)

I don't have an oldie - well no dog atm, not right time for it but an oldie would be perfect i think :wub:

Oh dear...do you realise what you've let yourself in for now!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: You'll have endless pictures of dogs needing homes sent to you!! :laugh: :laugh: Go on..I've got 2 wonderful oldies in my house (and 2 lunatic youngsters!!) and I know which I prefer!!! :laugh: :wink:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't leave out Callie - not strictly an Oldies Club dog, she came from Lizzies Barn but would have been one of the first dogs on our brand new Oldies website if I hadn't seen her first and fallen in love. :wub:

Callie was with us only 20 months, we lost her to a stroke at the end of last year. She was a very special little girl and such a character. We miss her very much. :mecry:

Callie12.jpg

callie3.jpg

Thank you for letting me know :flowers:

That must mean that Teddy was a member of the Oldies Club then.

I think he came from Hope Rescue originally?

Yes he did and he stayed with me for a week between Hope and Wiccaweys but he had to move on cos I had eighteen dogs in my house lol. My kids still talk about Teddy even though he was here for such a relatively short time. He used to find loose bricks off my garden walls and place them strategically all round the garden...for weeks I cursed him when I was mowing the lawn lol.

This thread has made me both happy and sad. So lovely to see some of my old favourites again (namely Todd and Teddy cos they both stayed here) but also sad to read that some old friends that I helped to rehome during my time at the oc are no longer around :mecry: .

Here's my oldies club boy, Tyler the Brittany spaniel who was originally a Warrington lad but was featured on the oc site for quite some time....

tylerblue.jpg

maisieandtyler.jpg

tylerbeach.jpg

dafttylerbeach.jpg

beachjan3.jpg

Edited by wellydoodle