UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Horse Update / Pic Thread

Clare

I might have sent an email about leasing one of the horses on safecobs.com :ninja: Sent it on Saturday, but not had a reply yet :rolleyes:

I love Safecobs site but quite often they are too heavy and broad for me. Senior looks lovely though.

Good luck with the snake training bradders. I guess there is nothing wrong with his eyesight then.

On another forum I visit Safecobs are always spoken about in glowing terms, will be interesting to see how you get on, it really does drive me mad though when people don't return your calls!

Farrier came out last night and said nothing wrong with the way Loki is being shod :unsure: He just has big flat feet, so I guess I will leave my farrier to it. I am glad in a way as my farrier is very reliable, easy to get hold of and on the rare occasion Loki has lost a shoe he has come striaght out.

Hacked out last night and was so so proud of Loki, we have disinfectant mats in the drive with a small gap inbetween to ride through. Loki is hyper sensitive to things on the floor, thinks nothing of jumping shadows, puddles, lines drawn in the dust :rolleyes: I really didn't think I would get him past, but we did :biggrin: Slowly and surely one step and stop and snort, and another step and snort, snort and snort again and them we wiggled through them, no spinning at all :wub: That was better than coming 6th in dressage :laugh:

The pics and vids look fab Anne, he looks lovely - and no negative comments about your riding at all - you look really well balanced despite him getting heavy he doesn't seem to pull you forward at all.

Senior also looks lovely - and sounds ideal for what would suit, just hope they get back to you soon Jayne so that we have a bit more info to work with.

Hope Wanda feels better soon.

Good luck with the snake training Bradders - rather you than me!!!

I have had 2 lessons in the last few days with Apple, he is going really well and my instructor is really pleased with both of us - I seem to have improved a bit with my hands and he is feeling on top of the world - we have even started to spook at things when we are out and about - not like him at all - something tells me he is feeling well!!!!