UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Horse Update / Pic Thread

Clare

Aww lovely foalie piccie.

I love reading about all your exploits. Cant see how I will ever get to your standards.

Will I be allowed in this thread if I go ahead with my horse share?

Of course! I don't have a horse at all and I'm here (I gatecrashed :wink: )

:biggrin: You do realise that they are going to be a huge anti climax now don't you?!!! :biggrin:

BobbysMum - You have to contribute - you will be passing me and fatty in no time - we have had more false starts than the Grand National! I have only managed to sit in my new saddle about 4 times since I got it!!! :rolleyes: Blinkin rain!

I am on leave next week - weather had better improve - want to get some riding in!

OK, I was tempted to put the birthday cake picture here and make you wait for the foal piccies, but since you've waited so long anyway, here is the lovely foal and Anne's little helper at work....

Irafoalonedayold03-2.jpg

Irafoalonedayold03-1.jpg

Irafoalonedayold03.jpg

Just got a text. My bosses other mare had TWINS last night. We knew the chance was there. Please hope and pray both babies are okay!! They are both boys, my boss now has 3 baby colts, how lucky is that? I really hope they make it. Apparently they were both drinking last night which is a good sign.

I just might need to email you again later Karen! :laugh:

Aww cute foal and very cute yard hand!!! :wub: :wub:

Twins!! Oh blimey I hope they (and mum) are okay. :GroupHug:

Kane's lump is tiny!! Yeah yeah yeah!! Going to try a quick hack on saturday, won't try til then and he won't be allowed any trotting or cantering but at least I'll get out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course if it doesn't rain!!!!!!! :(

Of course anyone horse owner or just lover is allowed...we want to turn the world into horse fanatics...wahhhhaaaa :ninja:

Bobbysmum - Of course you can join in, I can't wait to hear of your adventures :biggrin: When does the share begin?

Yay lovely foalie pics at last, what a gorgeous foal :wub: Very cute helper you have there, now be honest does he help much :laugh:

Wow twins, hope Mum and twins are doing well :flowers: It is quite rare for a mare to have twins isn't it?

I actually managed to ride in the dry yesterday :elefant: didn't help our canter much though, what is it worth for me to get OH to record the dressage test so you can all have a laugh :biggrin:

Its Friday for me today I have tomorrow off, I need to have a chat with my farrier as not too happy about Loki's feet, you know what farriers are like, I hope I end up with a farrier at the end of it :rolleyes: