UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Horse Update / Pic Thread

Clare

Way to go Wanda - bit of a bummer that you can't go to the champs though :thumbsdown_still:

Sounds like Kane is doing really well with the splint - hope it is sorted for you to ride soon.

No updated piccies of my boys this weekend, sorry, the weather was so bad I didn't want to risk Jayne's camera, will try and get some when it is a bit better.

Pendlewitch, as we've got doctor/ nurse fugees couldnt one of them write you a sick note or do a convincing call to your work :biggrin:

Oooo, great idea! :biggrin:

This is the time when I hate working shifts! But on the up side I'm off from 24th July to 7th September which can't be bad can it!

Baby Isis is lovely! :wub:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :wub: :wub: :wub: Gale is beautiful what a gentle face !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But WOW Isis!!!!! :wub: :wub: Absolutely stunning!! What is dad like?

I think it must be motherhood, there's nothing gentle about Gale! :biggrin: Isis's dad is Roeview Pride - a (for an ID) grey lightboned ID with a super temperament - he covers the odd mare in between dressage competitions! (well not literally at the competition! ) :biggrin:

File0052.jpg

Edited by elainew

:partytime: Yay more foal pictures on the way from Anne :biggrin:

Isis {thud} :wub: :wub: Mind you with stunning parents like that she was always going to be a beauty :wub:

Well done Wanda you star! :flowers: I would be throwing a sickie so I could go to the championships though :ph34r_anim:

Looking forward to hearing some more classic tips from Jacky's book :laugh:

I am really getting fed up of this weather, really need to get working on our canter in time for dressage this weekend, all ready to ride last night in the rain and then it started to chuck it down, I waited half and hour still the same, no chance of getting any decent schooling done, fed Loki, put his thick rug on and turned him out, ten minutes later the sun was out :angry: I want summer :mecry:

I didn't get any really decent pictures, as Ira is a bit protective of her baby-boy. There is not a single white hair on him, but he is very "pretty" and feminine :happy:

Irafoalonedayold03-7.jpg

Irafoalonedayold03-3.jpg

Irafoalonedayold03-1.jpg

okay this is weird, I can't see the pictures. There is just nothing.... can anyone else see them? :unsure:

Edited by doggie mum