UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2011 Diet Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have fallen off big style today again!! I have eaten three..... yes three cakes today!! :rolleyes: Sugar cravings got the better of me again!. Back to work tomorrow so I can keep away from the fridge and try to eat healthier.

• 2 weeks later...

well ..

I felt like I had lost a bit of weight, and my scales said id lost 1lb, down to 9 stone 9

then I went to the doctors, her scales said 9 stone 12!

my scales are new! so I had lost it, but im not as light as I thought lol

Have decided that I really have to do something about my weight and I did SW before and lost so I'm going to give it another go. I still have my old food optimisiing books and I'm sure things can't have changed that much. I really can't afford to go to classes or do the online thing :(

Have read Sam's post about using the slow cooker and that sounds like a good plan as I could use that to cook a meal and then have some left over for another time.

The thing that I really fall down on is that I love chocolate, biscuits, desserts etc. I eat lots of different veg so that bit is ok but can't say as I'm a huge fruit fan. Any one have any ideas what I might substitute for snacking foods?

Can anyone tell me if Mullerlite yoghurts are still 'free' on Slimming world plans? :unsure:

Thanks in advance fellow fugees :flowers:

I know on the biggest loser, they said mullerlite yoghurts were good things to have. I found once I took sugar out of coffee, a lot of things were too sweet so I didnt want the 4 mars bars a day. I substituted normal coke for diet etc. that took some weight off.

I have been eating rubbish this last few weeks, but have stayed the same weight

Val - when I'm on a diet if I fancy chocolate I have one square and just let it melt on my tongue. It depends whether you can be disciplined enough to have a bar in the fridge and not scoff the lot flowers.gif

Well done everyone who's lost weight flowers.gif

I have had a very bad few weeks in terms of scoffing what I want because I've been at home most of this month one way or another, so am back being good as of yesterday. I have put on about 5 lbs ohmy.gif but I know it will come off again fairly quickly so not too worried.

I got to the stage last weekend where I realised that I hadn't had any fruit and veg for several days and I actually got sick of eating carp, so when I shopped last night I mostly bought healthy fruit with lots of fruit and salad type stuff (the fact that I don't like most veg doesn't help).

Lost half a pound this week, better than nothing. I've been clothes shopping for the first time in years and have lots of pretty summer dresses for my holiday in size 18 as opposed to the size 22 I wore this time last year. As I said on a chicken forum the other day, still a heffalump but a lot less like John McCrirrick in drag than last year :laugh: I'll be straight back to WW the morning after we get back.

Val, yes Muller lights and Shape zero yoghurts are free on SW. I prefer the latter as they are creamier therefore feel naughtier :biggrin:

Cheryl, half off is better than half on. :biggrin:

I have been really bad the last few weeks and eaten a whole lot of rubbish! Been living on pizza, indian snack foods, eating out etc.

I have put on about 4.5lb so Alex you are not on your own :rolleyes:

Decided to give myself a kick up the bum yesterday so made a SW potato salad last night for todays lunch and had a punnet of strawberries and a yoghurt for brekkie.. Not sure the chip butties, wine and cake will help tonight though. Back to healthy eating tomorrow. :biggrin:

Edited by safneo