UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2011 Diet Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until yesterday morning, I'm not really sure when I last weighed myself - probably about two weeks. Anyway I seem to have lost about quarter of a stone and I have no idea how.

I'm eating better, ie more regularly (I was a divil for not eating breakfast and then probably having too much for lunch. The last two weeks I've been quite busy too so maybe that has something to do with it.

I'm a bit in shock lol

Andrea : I always weight myself at the same time each Friday, with the scales in the same place. I worked late and had a kebab on the way home last night which is sitting on my stomach, but this morning it looks as if I've put about 3lbs on this week. Not too worried cos I know that will come off by next Friday so I can resume.

Lost just 1/2 lb this week so I've hit that plateau now I think :rolleyes: but persevering and being ever so good but not denying myself everything I enjoy but am quite shocked I have gone 3 months now without any chocolate at all :ohmy: and I adore my chocolate :laugh: The only taste I have had was 1/2 a chocolate digetstive biscuit.

could i ask a question please.... there is probably a dead obvious answer but how do you stop losing weight when you feel you have lost enough? do i now need to eat more? :unsure:

Find out the number of calories you need to eat to maintain your weight, and then make sure you eat enough flowers.gif

Try this site which calculates it for you flowers.gif