UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Article On Dogstar Foundation In This Weeks Veterinary Times

The Veterinary Times is a newspaper that is delivered to every single Veterinary Practice in the country weekly

Last year Peter a new grad from Liverpool Uni volunteered with us for a month and wrote an article for the VT which was published this week ( March 1st edition)

Its a wonderful article and our first real press coverage ( unless you count Sirius' mention in Horse and Hound )

I have a PDF version but can't work out how to add it here , you can read the article via my blog

Sam

Brilliant article. Great free publicity, hope that you get many offers of help and free medication from it. flowers.gif

Sirius Dogstar - Horse and Hound

EventingatOsbertonInternationalHors.jpg

I think that it should have read.........Sirius, with the help of Anna Webster, rode a clear round!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.gif

Great article, and I spotted some t-shirts :biggrin: :biggrin:

you did indeed everyone loves thems and when our lead vet left his at the Temple after a clinic we had to send Sampath our driver back to look for it as he was so worried he would not get it back

we actually need to buy some more now as the team expands biggrin.gif and were thinking of polo shirts this time. Do you think your chappie would be able to help