Kerrio

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think of you every day Melv, and the memories are such happy ones. Today is a sad anniversary though. Me and Sol picked some of your favourite wild herbs from one of your favourite places and have put them in a vase next to your casket. I still love you so much :mecry:

Bear - we are facing our first doggy birthday for a long time with only one dog getting the treats. It's Flora's second birthday tomorrow and her first without either of her big brothers :( :mecry: But I also had my first smiley conversation with you today as I placed some of the roses cut from the garden next to your casket. For some reason, the roses are blooming this year and I'm sure you're responsible somehow - either by not being here to poo all over the pots or by having left old poo in to mulch into the soil :rolleyes: :laugh: You knew how much I loved my roses, big fella, thank you :wub:

For a very very lucky Silver Pony

LaVerne and I found out about this lad one summer living in a cattle shed with cows and eating just sillage and it took months for us to persuade his owner to let him go to rescue, it took us untill Decmenber when he finally agreed. Lesley (trawllm farm) drove up from Wales to Lancashire in the driving snow just a week before Christmas to take him to her place of safety.

There she had lots of work to do with him but eventually found him a wonderful home with a young lady who adored him.

This week he has left his earthly body.

May he run as free as the wind

A big thanks to Lesley for making our Christmas Miracle come true and to the little girl who has lost her best friend for giving him the best home ever and loving him so much xx

• 2 weeks later...

Reggie Roo. 9 July 1996 - 2 September 2007. A very special boy who opened the world of rescue to me.

Ronnie has come along since you left. His name was a sign you'd sent him and he's so much like you. Today, we will all celebrate your birthday because we know you're still here with us.

I love you my boy, my Reggie Roo. Be sure to rip open those presents and ignore the ones that aren't edible :wub:

• 4 weeks later...