UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

Well its been pretty much a month, so here is the latest pic

Went camping with Rosie, and we were sharing breakfast when this was taken

n512748048_669439_3577.jpg

Its gradually peeling off and dying (again) so possible surgery booked (again) next week.

Im really impressed at how my left hand has adapted to do everything my right cant

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

26082008293-1.jpg

My left clavicle after Thug launched me into orbit on Saturday when I asked him for trot. As you can see, it fragmented nicely, with a nice triangular chunk visible in the X ray :cool:

There was no chance of sitting it - the first thing I knew about it was when my head impacted the ground, followed by my shoulder and bottom.

After rolling around the floor groaning waiting fir my sight to return because it had all gone green, I was laughing until I realised I had to catch him and untack him one handed :unsure:

Thug managed a chunk out of his coronary band, so has been lame and to top it off has had colic yesterday evening and this evening :(

I was back at work less than 6 hours later, much to the shock of a lot of people :wink:

(And before anyone rebukes me for it, the consultant today has said I'm fine to drive if it doesn't hurt) :cool:

Edited by supafrisk