UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mooncups ( feminine hygiene product )

gooster

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to get one (have seen them in Boots also) a few months ago, but as have changed pill AF has changed and its not really worth it for me now :rolleyes: But should they settle down into a decent routine I'll get one. Apparently you can trim the stalk a bit and its easier to use :)

Its really simple and no different in principle from using Tampons , except its far cleaner, more environmentally friendly , more comfortable and personally I think more hygienic

as with any thing it can take a few days to get used to, however once you have its so easy you don't even think about it

I dont think a mooncup is for me :huh: You say they're more comfortable than a tampon but I've never had an uncomfortable tampon :unsure: [maybe my flue is like a bucket or something] they maye be more environmentally freindly but I'm far more concerned about the other things destroying the environment than I am sanitary products.

This quote from the testimonials made me go a bit :huh: :laugh: :unsure: :wacko:

".ps. would it be possible to get some more stickers. I made the foolish mistake of getting my new mooncup out to show my sister while in a bar with

some friends and some of the boys decided they wanted to wear the stickers."

I hope she meant she took it out of her handbag not her toot :mellow: and why would they have stickers? is that so you don't get your mooncups mixed up in a multi female household?

I could have one saying "Melps mooncup" :wacko: Ooooh what would Wendy have? "Moonboobs mooncup" :laugh:

Nooo, I think I'll stick to my usual thankyou :)

I dont think a mooncup is for me :huh: You say they're more comfortable than a tampon but I've never had an uncomfortable tampon :unsure: [maybe my flue is like a bucket or something] they maye be more environmentally freindly but I'm far more concerned about the other things destroying the environment than I am sanitary products.

This quote from the testimonials made me go a bit :huh: :laugh: :unsure: :wacko:

".ps. would it be possible to get some more stickers. I made the foolish mistake of getting my new mooncup out to show my sister while in a bar with

some friends and some of the boys decided they wanted to wear the stickers."

I hope she meant she took it out of her handbag not her toot :mellow: and why would they have stickers? is that so you don't get your mooncups mixed up in a multi female household?

I could have one saying "Melps mooncup" :wacko: Ooooh what would Wendy have? "Moonboobs mooncup" :laugh:

Nooo, I think I'll stick to my usual thankyou :)

Thanks for making me splutter my coffee melp, your reply just had me in stitches and after a really torrid morning of paperwork etc i needed that.

I have the depo injection so have no need for any products, eco friendly or not as it stopped everything from the time i started using it.

I've found a better method. Depo provera. No monthlies for 3 years now :biggrin:

<Disclaimer: please be aware that although KathyM is the funtain of knowledge, she is not however a general practitionner or medical surgeon or gynaecologicalist. Please consult the Oracle (Dr Hilary) before trying potentially dangerous medications.>

moon_cup_lg.jpg

Is this one? :unsure: