UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mooncups ( feminine hygiene product )

gooster

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnort* I've laughed so much that my boss sneakily came to see what I was sniggering about and caught me with the mooncups page up... Oh. My. God. :blush02:

Though sniggering and blushes aside, it *is* interesting stuff, and something I've wondered about...

Ooooh Jules you might know the answer to this. Do electronic pelvic floor exercisers work?

ooops I've just got a mental image now of it being like one of those tummy things that make you twitch and contract ooooer :ohmy: :unsure: Could be amusing and quite fun :wink: Worth a try just to see :laugh:

Thats exactly what they're like Jules, only not fun :laugh: It's a small plastic and metal whatsername that sits up your flue and makes it twitch. I've got one and it really does make your pelvic muscles contract [you have different settings and work up to the highest over a period of months] but I was wondering if they actually do any good long term or of they only appear to be working at the time cos your fannys is throbbing :wacko: They're not painful but not exactly pleasant either [and you can't sit down properly while it's in] :mellow:

I started to use mine then got bored. If they work I really need to start it up again or face a lifetime of tena lady.

And it said something about pricking it with a pin if there's too much suction and you can't get it out!

I'm not putting a pin anywhere near my delicate bits !

Thats what I told my ex-Husband last time I saw him nekkid! :D

Thats exactly what they're like Jules, only not fun :laugh: It's a small plastic and metal whatsername that sits up your flue and makes it twitch. I've got one and it really does make your pelvic muscles contract [you have different settings and work up to the highest over a period of months] but I was wondering if they actually do any good long term or of they only appear to be working at the time cos your fannys is throbbing :wacko: They're not painful but not exactly pleasant either [and you can't sit down properly while it's in] :mellow:

I started to use mine then got bored. If they work I really need to start it up again or face a lifetime of tena lady.

Oh my God, are they like TENS machines then? Because I used a TENS in labour and I would imagine that would seriously ow me chuff. Especially if you didn't think to check the setting before insertion. Flippin' heck. :mellow: :ohmy: :mecry:

Now I'm disappointed you said they weren't fun. I imagine a twitchy flue would be quite a lot of fun, but not now I'm mentally linking it with TENS machines.