UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mooncups ( feminine hygiene product )

gooster

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be so paranoid that it'd fall out in the supermarket!

But surely your underwear would stop this from happening, unless your an advocate of "Commando" :ohmy: :laugh:

I too had never heard of mooncups til today and have found the website facinating, but not to the point of purchasing still a bit :unsure:

Guest Pandora

I'm unsure. I'm not convinced it's not messy. The thought of getting menstrual blood all over my hands doesn't make me want to rush and buy one.

It all sounds a bit gross. I think they could be very good, I'm just not 100% convinced and a bit squeamish over it all!

Guest Pandora

And it said something about pricking it with a pin if there's too much suction and you can't get it out!

I'm not putting a pin anywhere near my delicate bits !

Why, have you got one? :unsure:
Nope, but maybe Melp and KathyM might benefit from there invention...... :ohmy: :laugh:

Hmmm, now theres a business opportunity. Mooncups for your flue and Sun saucers for your bum leakage. Nice :laugh:

Sam I'm not suggesting for one second that you're not concerned about other products affecting the environment :) I was just saying that I personally am more concerned about other things than I am sanitary towels and tampons. :flowers:

I'm unsure. I'm not convinced it's not messy. The thought of getting menstrual blood all over my hands doesn't make me want to rush and buy one.

It all sounds a bit gross. I think they could be very good, I'm just not 100% convinced and a bit squeamish over it all!

used correctly you don't get menstrual blood anyway near your hands ( no nearer than any other form of product )

I don't personally see that its any more gross than Tampons or Towels ( in my mind its less gross ) but I guess that each person finds different things gross so thats understandable

I know this is a very odd topic to be discussing and whilst some people find it hilariously funny , some others may find it more uncomfortable. Its not a subject that I normally talk about publicly but I felt mentioning the product was relevant in the P&G thread this morning

if any one wants to ask me any questions please feel free to PM if you prefer

Sam

I know this is a very odd topic to be discussing and whilst some people find it hilariously funny , some others may find it more uncomfortable. Its not a subject that I normally talk about publicly but I felt mentioning the product was relevant in the P&G thread this morning

I do find it funny (but only cos the clowns on here make me laugh :laugh: )....but mainly extreamly interesting, and thanks for highlighting it. Gave me something to think about. :flowers: It's always been something I'm uncomfortable with (enviromentally not phyisically!!! :laugh: )

In my occ health days ( I seem to be mentioning this a lot today :huh: ) I worked for Tampax and believe me you would not believe the manufacturing process involved for such small objects,and it isn't very environmentally friendly either :(

Pondering on starting Refuge pelvic floor exercise classes :unsure: I'll have you all pinging out those ping pong balls in no time :laugh: :laugh:

Pondering on starting Refuge pelvic floor exercise classes :unsure: I'll have you all pinging out those ping pong balls in no time :laugh: :laugh:

If you do start those up...for goodness sake please....

DO NOT POST PICS!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry Sam but there was no way I could resist the tempation to answer that suggestion :flowers: