UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December at last!

Jazz

Sorry to be MIA yesterday - there was nothing wrong, just non stop all day and by the time it came to evening I fell asleep on the sofa before I got back on here. Lightweight lol.

Nothing sort of day here. Dull and cloudy with showers but luckily got the dog walks done in the dry spells.

Really should be doing some housework but can't be bothered. It will still be there tomorrow lol

Aw no, that's so not fair. We're ok for my son and his wife to come over for Christmas day but go into a tier 4 lockdown from Boxing day. Which is weird as we were due to move into tier 1. I'm sure you're all sick of me ranting about the devolved administration up here so I won't go on but putting areas that have little or no cases (we've had 2 positive tests and no deaths in 9 months) seems draconian to say the least. Stay safe everyone xx

Nicola Sturgeon has just put all the mainland into tier 4 to prevent people from travelling from one area to another where there are less restrictions. People were taking the train from Edinburgh to Fife to go to the pub as they were shut in Edinburgh.

She did warn that of people did not stick to the rules she would take stronger action.

Very sad indeed for her Owl.  Was Tiga her only dog or does she have others for some consolation?

There's a couple up the road, he's disabled and always in a chair, don't think she works.  They've got a yorkie and a midsized mutt, and apparently now a new golden retriever pup, Philip says it's very sweet.  Dread to think how much it cost them though.

I was feeling more alive this morning, so I've washed the bathroom floor and vacuumed the bedrooms.  I am now officially knackered.  Must learn to do things a bit at a time, not all at once. Made my back hurt again, just hope nothing damaged.

awww so sorry xx

its the thing I hate about dogs, losing them. I lost Trudy 7 years ago today, my best friend. Dylan had a fit yesterday. His head has been on the side for a few days so think he must have had one then too. hes 14. hes happy though, eating, demanding treat time

5 hours ago, suzeanna said:

blackmagic, can the police actually charge people for going across the areas? Only someone was talking to a high police fellow the other day from England and he said we can advise, we can mutter but we can't charge anyone with anything.

In Scotland the restrictions   are laid down in law so yes, the police can stop and fine.

Their preference is to advise and people  accept  and go home. But if they refuse they can be fined  £60 for first time and increasing in each time. If a serious breach, they can be charged and summoned to court.

The problem is there are not enough police to enforce it everywhere.