UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

I wont get to see her again, but she will be comfortable for the time she has. we can talk on the phone im having a melt down just now, but have to be ok in front of her son at 5 so I can concentrate. lewis and I are getting a takeaway after so he can help me sort the stuff after

got the scooter and some dog bits. going back saturday for the stuff in the shed. I was so preoccupied, knew id forgotten to do something before we left .... putting elwood in the crate. cant see that hes done anything except been behind the tv. ill see if there is any damage tomorrow. 

got a takeaway, ate more than normal but the chicken balls were so nice

gastro tried to have a go at me. wrong day sunshine! so he backed off

Lol, good for you Jazz, take no prisoners. Pleased your injections turned up. Fingers crossed they work soon. Hope your friend gets into her new home and gets to spend her last days in peace.

Edited by eve
  • Like 1

laptop didnt want to play this morning, so been updated and restarted. suprising how much housework can be done when I havent got it. hurt now. ill be like a druggie ( well, I am lol) when the injections come, straight in the loo to inject lol

Moved out successfully and had a straightforward journey down. 

Because we needed thee boot space for all the luggage Cleo was on thee back seat with her harness on and strap to connect to the seat belt point. She is not used to being there and tried to get in the  filled to capacity boot space.

She  drove all the way down! She sat up looking between us all the way apart from when we stopped for refreshment when she lay down.

I have just sent off a complaint to BT. 

I cancelled my landline and internet and arranged for services to start at new address on 2 December once I have moved in. I was also told that the landline could not be left open but would be cut.

However, BT  then advised the new address they were connecting them on 19 October ! Current  occupier was not happy.

That was cancelled and   eventually I told them to leave it cancelled and I would arrange things later. But I confirmed that my services would be stopped from 15th October.

Nobody had asked for my forwarding address and I had not received the jiffy bag to send the hub back so phoned on 14th.

Guess what, services had not been cancelled.

I was told that because the open order for the new supply was cancelled they had to wait 7 days before they could cancel  my services . They can only do one thing at a time and it takes 7 days to go through.

After a 'conversation' when I was told the landline would stay open.  I got it confirmed that I would only be billed up to 15th October. He did ask for my forwarding address for my final bill.

Yesterday I got an email advising me that they   were sending a new hub  to my old address on 20 th October!

You could not make it up.