UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Madness

Jazz

Hope they can sort you out Jazz.

I tried to make an online appt with a doctor only to find they've suspended the online service because of the coronavirus, everyone has to be triaged. Can't see the difference between checking you when you've made your appointment over the phone or online to be honest, you still walk through the same door.

Apparently someone has tried to hack my Tesco Clubcard account...good luck with that, used our vouchers not long ago! I see Boots have had their Advantage card system hacked too.  Now I have to wait for a new Clubcard oh dear the stress...

Suzeanna...me too, u think it was just a massive hacking... just change your password and use the new clubcard number they send you

I won't post anything personal at all on Facebook

Good luck with the new treatment Suzeanna

Likewise wishing Ruby well

Jazz, hope you get sorted

We are unable to make online appointments too, they actually ask you In the surgery if you have been in contact with anyone or have symptoms...mad!

• Like 1

So sorry to hear about Ruby 😔 Please pass on my best wishes.

Hi kats n greys 🙂

Work is driving me nuts but I'm working from home today so will take a late lunch and de-stress with a nice long walk with my boy. 

Does anyone know the best free photo hosting website, from where I could post links like you could with Photobucket? I stopped using them when they started charging. 

Fun fact - we're doing the Crystal Maze on Friday (work outing) . 

Edited by merledogs

I did the crystal maze years ago, won a place in a newspaper competition, loved it

doctor said its an extreme arthritis flare up. Offered me injections but I know they don't work. The lump under my good foot he thinks is a cyst, so xrayed it. the xray lady asked if it was both feet. I said yes, so he can look at my broken toe lol

My mother suffered badly with rheumatoid arthritis Jazz.  They gave her steroid injections which didn't do much.  Having said that I've known people who said they've made a huge difference but you have to have them repeated fairly often.  Might it be worth a try?

I've seen the Crystal Maze on tv, didn't know you could do it for the public.  Is it the same as Escape Room?

Well, my cousin is in the hospital getting tested for coronavirus, sent a wicked selfie... Hilarious, they wouldn't come in her house and made her mask up outside....the people in the hospital are being mean to her as she has been sat in a waiting area with them, I just said next time a nurse comes in request an area on her own as she is ill and people are blaming her for sitting where the people in charge have put her

If they think she has it, it's ruddy stupid to put her in a waiting area with people who haven't! So much for the NHS being on the ball, sounds as if they can't even see the ruddy ball! Even if she has it, I'm sure she'll be fine, most people seem to recover in a matter of days so long as they have no underlying health problems.