UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

I was quite shocked earlier..a couple going for it in our garden! Only a couple of doves though, on the conservatory roof of all places! It was the pair who visit regularly, so it'll be interesting to see if they bring the kids along in the future.

• Haha 2

:laughingsmiley: at Suzeanne.

George and I once chanced on a courting couple in a wood close to were we lived at the time. I had no choice but to walk past them as we were on a circular walk and had done 2/3rds of it by the time we got to them going at it against a tree. As George and I walked by I don't know what possessed  me but I found myself saying "afternoon, nice day for it" :rolleyes: Thank dawg George didn't feel the need to investigate! A cold nose up the chaps bum might have cooled his ardour a tad :laugh:

• Haha 3

Silly owl. I was busy on laptop helping put a dog on Doglost site for a lady who was in such a state she could not get it right. Finally got it done and dusted and realised that my legs and feet were tingling as if I had really bad pins and needles, and were going numb. Eek panic!! 

Took me a couple of minutes to remember that I had them on a foot massager which I found in the loft at mum's house and am trying out. Owls can only think about one thing at a time and do not multitask.

• Haha 2

Had enough dry weather to get the grass cut 😀 There was a spectacular thunderstorm a couple of hours ago with torrential rain, so much so it was running in the house from under the door. So glad this house isn't going to be our problem for much longer lol.

Lol @ Suzeanna

Hope the blood test was ok Griff.

How's the feet now Owl?