UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Good evening all, I have had 4 pints and disappointingly sober!

Yantan, I hope you find something that you feel  is suitable for Archie...I have my dogs ashes tattooed...I have Max's name too coz Steve wouldn't open Max's casket, I will have Dex too... doubt I will last long enough for this pair of delinquents ( in all honesty Dakota has lasted about 3 years longer than I expected) but I did get Steve a little keyring canister to keep Max's fur in. I think it is finding something that fits you..but also fits Archie too

When I was having chemo, they used to have trouble with my veins, they told me being well hydrated helps....no clue if it's true or not. Next time you go, you should be able to ask them to use a butterfly...the needle is a lot finer so better if you have small veins

the lady who can use them is in at 11, but too late really if ive got to fast hopefully, the GP can use the blood tests I had at the hospital, if not ill have to do that. its silly that the lady who does before that, isn't allowed to use them

Am in France now. Was raining most of the way down yesterday so a slow drive but the dogs were really good and we stayed overnight at Clacket Lane services. Lovely weather in France today, warm and sunny but unfortunately that is the end of the good weather and rain is forecast for the next two weeks lol. Which is a pain as the garden is like a jungle. Already got 6 garden bags of weeds and managed to mow a quarter of the back lawn before I gave up exhausted. Can see lots of soggy gardening happening.

Off to catch up now and see what you've all been up to xx

• Like 3