UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Sorry Jazz, I know it's not funny but I had to laugh at your last comment. Gallows humour.

So sorry Griff, thinking of you xx

Sounds like a lovely place Yantan. Have a great meet up with Owl tomorrow.

Hope you get your air con fixed Blackmagic.

Jazz death is the one certainty of life. We can never outrun it but we don't want you to go yet!

Owl that would be sensible to ditch your mac for a brolly.

We are sitting out on the patio melting in the humidity. The sky looks very ominous so maybe if we get a storm tonight it will be less humid tomorrow she says hopefully.

So sorry about your friend, Griffxx

Hope you and Ruby enjoy your break Yantan, even if you are both hobbling! Whereabouts is this great b&b, or do you want to keep it to yourselves?

Blackmagic, I think we're prepared for all eventualities! I've bought a new bottle of sunscreen..that's another no no, mustn't get my arm sunburned...a Smidge spray for the midgies if they appear, waterproofs (although they might prove too hot) and a brolly.   We've decided to get to Plockton via Skye..drive from Fort William to Mallaig and we have tickets for the CalMac ferry over to Skye, then drive from there to Kyle of Lochalsh and on to Plockton.  It's faster to detour via Skye than to drive by road and Philip hasn't been to the area round Mallaig and wants to see it.  I'm fretting about Candy going into kennels..she's such a clingy girl and can't help thinking she's going to be unhappy.  I've told Sarah (kennel owner) that if Candy is really miserable after a couple of days text us and we'll come back.