UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

my mother and her mother used to just walk across a road, never looking. the times I nearly run her over. If I had a go at her she would just give me 'the look'

got some other bits done

the dogs will just have to chew on these huge ears. when they give up ill put them away for next time. its the inner ear so its really thick. normal ears, ive bought ambulance scissors, look like normal scissors but cut them easily

I am mean...my pair get toys and that's it really, both have dicky runs so I just can't be ar*ed with risking it, they get either sweet potato or live yoghurt with each meal though, I do buy Molly some treats sometimes

these have natural yoghurt and cranberry sauce with their meals. helps stomach and bladder xx

ok penny pinchers.....where is the cheapest place to buy box sets please? managed to see the first lucifer episode, what to see the rest. the tv has it from series 3 im taping

Jazz didn't you get Amazon Prime recently? I think it's on there included in the price. If not you might be able to buy it on YouTube. Other than that look for 2nd hand on Amazon. Sometimes the prices are as low as 1p plus p&p, however the newer and more popular a series the higher the price.

Sounds good Owl, I'm rubbish at buying cars, my main criteria is that they are blue. Having said that my last car was a RAV4 and current one a Ford Kuga and both are absolutely brilliant and a dream to drive (and both blue)

My lot don't get pigs ears, they're too rich for their tummies. They get beef hearts sometimes though, which they love. Just about all their treats are from Zooplus - delivery has always been brilliant whether I'm in France or Dunoon.

I've always found their cutomer service to be brilliant Jazz. Once I made an order but forgot to change the delivery address and it got sent to France when I was in Scotland. Was totally my fault but they still re-sent the order at no extra charge.