UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

ive just rung them. they say the lancets arnt on the prescription, but its on mine. shes going to request them, should get them this week. im ringing Monday if I haven't heard. she said ring the surgery. yea right. that's impossible. ill have to go down there

I know you shouldn't have to Jazz, but if you know what ones you need and have prime, you can buy them on Amazon and if prime you can have them for tomorrow.

Can't be safe or healthy for you to have blood sugar as high as you have

Not exactly Suzeanna but ti will stop raining and be nice and warm, around 22 compared with the 27 which is expected to hit us here.

Still getting a lot of pain in arms and hands from the fall, and had an annoying kind of day yesterday. Wandered into greengrocers to get an avocado and got nasty attitude from person in charge. I hadn't picked up a basket so she thought I was nicking it. 

Then went to reserve and was about to get Wispa out of car, but back door catch had stopped working and stayed locked shut. Drove round to visitor centre and fellow wardens helped me to fold the back seats forward and wiggle crate round enough for me to collapse one of the ends and extract dog. Then we collapsed whole crate, got it up again with one of the doors facing forwards, so ok again for Wispa to travel. During this palaver I trapped and cut my finger so said some WORDS. One of my colleagues fetched a plaster and a cup of tea, bless him.

Now I have to source a new catch for back door, as well as a new switch for driver window as it has become temperamental due to wear, and a new thingy to go inside the driver sunscreen to male it stay up. Currently strapped up with gorilla tape.

All minor things and the car itself is good as ever. All very hard to source on 13 yr old Kangoo.

I got a 2nd hand seatbelt from a scrapyard in Devon via eBay Owl. The price of a new one was near £200 but the one I got from the scrappie was £15 including postage. He had a terrific range of stock so I will see if I can find his details for you.

I hope it doesn't get hot whilst we are in York. It always affects my asthma and I don't want to spoil Ruby's break.

Yantan, if it is hot there is a nice pub down by the river, with big umbrellas.  That's assuming it isn't under water because of flooding, that is! I know we went once and halfway down the street that leads to the pub we had to give up as the water was nearly knee high.  

wow it shot in Essex. just got back from the 2nd walk. kevin is doing really well. must try and take them all. ill wait till someone can come with me first time

my friend is coming with luna at 12. will be interesting to see how she is

hope your ok owl xx

I am feeling better than yesterday, and have emailed what looks like a good parts company to see if they have any of the necessary. I think they may have the window switch at least. New, but not too expensive. Will now make contact with the Pildsonautos, thanks Yantan.

Trouble is, there are plenty of parts you can get for a few quid at scrapyard but others which are rare as hens' teeth.

What a kind offer Griff. HK55UNE diesel 2006. Parts needed are catch for rear door; electric switch and button for drivers eindow; the widget which is inside driver sunshield to make it stay up

RIP to ickle mouselet mentioned earlier. Wispa sat on it by accident