UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

Crazy evening on Doglost, people picking up unexpected and frightened dogs all over the place. Wispa a bit stressed by noise but happy to cuddle up and watch TV. I missed a lot of it as I was online forwarding messages around, but enjoyed Dog Detectives on Quest.

Mice have been to some extent repelled by the Original Source mint shower gel which I have smeared over their favourite bits of the kitchen. Glad I found a use for it as it was too pungent for showering.

Fortunately Archie is now deaf enough that he doesn't hear the bangs and so was stress free last night. He went to bed in my chair last night and pooped in his sleep. I didn't notice it until after I had sat in the chair!

That sounds like a result Owl with the shower gel.

My neighbour finally had her surgery yesterday. It was late as she didn't get back to the ward until 10pm according to the message we got from her daughter.

Bargain Griff. I just don't have the storage for big bags of dogfood so am stuck with the 2kg bags of Harringtons from Morrisons. Don't really have much choice on where to buy either as we just have a small Morrisons and an even smaller Co-op and Tesco and Asda don't deliver here. The joys of living in the wrong postcode lol

Eew Marion, what a start to the day. Hope Archie's tummy improves.

How's Jerry today Jazz?

Glad you found a good use for the the shower gel Owl

Oh Archie hasn't got a sore tummy, he's going senile and doesn't always realise he needs to poop! He also gets "lost" in corners and has to be rescued.

Ruby had a fight with an HGV on the way home. She had to do an emergency stop as he cut in front of her, coming off a roundabout, hitting her front wing causing damage to the wheel and ripping the front bumper thingy from it's fixings. He didn't bother stopping so she had to chase him down. Fortunately it was a well known haulage firm and she'd got his registration, he probably realised this and pulled in on the 2nd lay-by, having failed to stop at an earlier one. He then started telling lies but Ruby wasn't having any of it. It's just a shame the dash-cam I bought her for Christmas a couple of years ago gave up the ghost recently as the footage would have been invaluable. The bloomin car has only been back from the repairers a matter of a few weeks after that lad ran into the back end when I was driving it. It must be jinxed!