UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

ooo whats it like being boring? id like to try it lol

I wouldn't mind, but im in most of the time, trouble finds me! the roofers checked the roof, the nutter that climbed up there didn't do any damage. see what I mean. of all the rooves in the world, he climbed on mine! is it rooves or roofs?

Edited by Jazz

luna the loon has discovered the open shelf in my bedside cabinet. seems shes raiding it when im asleep. ive just sorted it out and put whats to stay in a box. need a lid for it.

hugo is back eating poo. the pineapple has stopped working. ive been cleaning the garden but always someone will go when im not looking and he is. saves me clearing it up i suppose. id ignore it, like ive done with other dogs that have done it but he stinks

Jazz, I am pretty sure that i read that dogs that eat feaces can be deficient in nutrients

Fingers crossed for Betty

I have a banging head, builders are in next door...I am deffo going out today, I am going to try a walk, it might take me ages but I am determined to do it. I have damaged what was my good knee, I am pretty sure I need a lateral release but I am not allowed surgery and I can't take anti inflammatories either, I am hoping if I could lose 1/2 a stone it might help

Only paracetamol and codeine

Got to the shop.. couldn't walk back...boo. I was really pee'd off, a woman sat there who begs... doesn't need to but anyway, scoffing chips as I went past, someone had obviously bought her some, I passed by again about 5 minutes later and she asks me for a few quid for something hot to eat!

Jazz wait until they do a free access to all records. There will probably be one around Christmas.

Scrub that. I have just checked and you if you accessed Ancesty through their free access portal you should be able to see the Civil Registration Indexes of births, marriages and deaths. So finding your mother's marriage click through till you get the index page showing the District, the volume and the page number listed for her marriage. Using those 3, District, vol, page, you can then apply online for a copy of the marriage certificate

You will have to register on the GRO site before you order a certificate. Here's a link to start you off https://www.gov.uk/order-copy-birth-death-marriage-certificate

You won't be able to see the certificate without ordering a copy. It costs £9 but if you know for sure that the entry you see on Ancestry is your mother it's cheaper than joining the site.

Edited by Yantan