UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Life, The Universe & Everything Else

Yantan

No snow here! Grrrr. Lots of frosty weather which has covered everything and made it look very pretty.

We went down to Hayes of Ambleside this morning to look around their Christmas display. We used to go every year but found the last couple of visits a tad disappointing so gave last year a miss. We could have skipped this years too as it hadn't improved. We usually have lunch there but were all done by 11am so we decided to move on the Lakeland Ltd's flagship store in Windemere where the business was founded. We had a very nice Christmas lunch in their caff and bought a pair of oven gloves and a tatie masher. We know how to live it up!

We got back to find Archie, who had been out with the DW, had beaten us home and was all snuggled up on the sofa. I think he was a bit annoyed at us coming in and waking him up.

the transporter has left home! should be here about 9.30. I need you all on your knees she gets here. hes weeing on the rug as I type

the yorkies owner was nuts, remember? I was cooking tea last night when I get a fb message, her asking how the dogs were. thought ill answer when ive eaten. 4 messages in the half hour it took. by then she was saying I'm cruel not answering, she will come to my home and ask me to my face, and take the dogs back! I messaged they are happy where they are, and if she wants to come here and sort me out, bring it on! she was suddenly sorry for what she said, shes ill. we are all fkin ill!

• Like 1

We've been out and had a very nice crispy frosty walk and are hunkered down for the rest of the day. Just as well as the sky has darkened and there's a change coming. Probably more bloody rain.

Owl who are you tracking tomorrow? Have they been out long? Whatever, I wish you and Wispa great success.

Griff I'm delighted to budge up on the fast living bench to make room for you mate!

• Like 1

I can't help Jazz as I have only ever had an iPhone and Samsung in recent times.

Suzeanna I want a signed photo :)

I'm just trying to get to grips with my Christmas Tesco order. I can't think what we need or want. They have stopped stocking so much of the stuff we like that I am seriously thinking of cancelling my any time delivery saver and trying Sainsbury's delivery for a change.

I'm going to Maryport for the dentist tomorrow so am going to stop off and do a bit of shopping in Aldi's at Cockermouth on the way home. See I told you I know how to live the high life.