UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August's Aspirations.

suzeanna

just done an online shop. got ready meals and burgers you heat up, see if that tickles my fancy ooerrrr lol

got to find something I want to eat. don't want to keep losing weight.

the dogs have their food and treats, of course

the email has come through 3 times. ive checked its the same order number. wouldn't be surprised if ive pressed the wrong button otherwise lol

how are you all?

have a safe dry day xxxx

i am Knackered Jazz....really don't know what's up with me but this not sleeping is getting boring now Lol need to pop out later too and it's raining....frizzy hair for me then!! Got the mechanic coming tomorrow and the shopping so can't leave home at all then, had to call my neighbour and warn her the chap will have his van on the drive

I need my stomach to settle so I can go to lidls and get some cottage cheese, its 43p in there, im paying £1.20 in tescos. I can eat that. I feel like a skeleton

my son goes in there but I had a go at him last time we spoke so cant really ask him lol

Today has been disappointing here too Yantan

Lol...Jazz, did you have a go for a good reason? just send a text and say if he is in lidls would he mind grabbing some cottage cheese thanks...he might just do it

apparently according to one of the bus drivers, 2 little girls aged 6 and 7 have gone missing from my street, if it's the ones i am thinking of it isn't the first time it has happened and i really wonder what goes through their parents heads....they are practically feral

for 3 years, we have said this month is my 50th, so they were going to take me to eurodisney. a few months ago my oldest has a stupid excuse why he isn't taking me, so blasted him. its spoilt my birthday and shown how little he thinks of me.

lewis, the youngest is very good, hes taking me to the vets with mouse and merlin tomorrow. my stomach is still bad so hes happy to take them himself if needed

Edited by Jazz

Jazz, could you manage a coach trip? We did that when it opened and they drop you there and pick you up....i would do it just to spite him...sticking two fingers up and sort of saying...who needs you!!

Owl, we decided to go with a small local company for when we do ours to avoid the hassle of salesmen

Been to Ikea...bought some lovely candles for 85p...prach scented...lovely

I have signed up with a long established local company with a good reputation and cancelled the other appointments. They manufacture their own windows as well as installing.

I have had devastating news today. My oldest friend Angela, close friend since uni, had a heart attack while driving in the middle of Hull today. She was revived by paramedics after her heart stopped for at least 18 minutes. She is under heavy sedation in cardiac unit. Tomorrow the sedation will be decreased and surgeons will decide if she is strong enough to undergo an operation lasting 12+ hours, and if her brain will be undamaged. The outlook is not hopeful. Wispa will be staying with Isobel and Finlay so that I can go to Hull.

Thank you. Feeling really upset, but also relieved that no one was injured in the crash which was at a major intersection with pedestrian crossings. Police had to shut roads down and create diversions, and the centre of Hull was pretty well brought to a standstill.