UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jingles

Jazz

It sure is Griff! I am staying inside. I did some trimming in the garden early on when it was still nice and cool. We are in for a couple of humid nights according to the forecast. Archie is laying out. I've put 2 beds out, one for sunbathing and one in the shade for cooling down plus a big bowl of water for him, which I will add ice cubes too now and again.

We were at the local park with candy at 7.30 this morning, she loves to chase her ball but really feels the heat. It was lovely, we had the place to ourselves. I've taken my sleeve thing off, it is just too hot.

Griff, I once had to put suncream on a pony's todger! He had a habit of letting it all hang out and it got sunburn.

• Like 1

morning all. its too hot!

just got up the courage to start taking these to the park with my scooter, when it too hot to go. oh well, soon as it cools down we will be back there

these fussy yorkies have eaten my dogs food no problem. I told the lady she was wrapped round their paws lol

Haha Jazz at the Yorkies, little buggers.

Very very hot here too. It's more like the Med. There is a path that runs alongside the main road coming into town and alongside the river. It doesn't get used much as visitors don't know its there and it's really only local dog walkers that use it but it's never busy. It's really shady because there's loads of trees and there are some lovely naturally occurring little swimming pools along the river which are ideal for dogs. This is where Archie went this morning and he had a lovely time splashing and swimming.

Is everyone eating salad?

• Like 1

Still a reasonable 25.2 in house, but 40 on patio. Was otu watering very early, then beetled off to get some frozen raw food for Wispa, packed it in coolbag and whizzed straight home with aircon full blast. Doing 0 all day then off to Spilsby this evening to track a daxie on farmland. Hopefully the dew will bring the scent up by the time we get there.

no hangover for me today Lol

Jazz, i am sure it will be raining again soon

Awww that sounds a lovely spot Yantan

Owl, hope you manage to find the little dog but at least it is nice and warm so he won't be getting soaked and cold

He is likely to be down a bunny hole. We are off the hook this evening as a local man has come forward with terriers who are good at finding dogs down holes. If no luck, we will go tomorrow eve. I am planning a quick visit to the reserve around 6 to let Wispa play in the stream. Lazy day hehe. If I feel a bit less lazy I may wash some winter sweaters.

Edited by owl
  • Like 2

The mini dax in Lincs is still not found. Finlay is going tonight with a newbie, a fully trained search dog (buildings and open spaces) now retired from full time work but looking to start tracking missing dogs. I am not going as Wispa gets less sociable with age and she might put newbie off if she swears at him.

I am sure Wispa and Archie would make a good pairing. He loves a good swear too. His expletives are mainly aimed at postmen but anyone who passes his gate without speaking to him gets a right old mouthful too. I hope they find the mini sossidge dog soon.

We were out at 7.30am but it was still too bloody warm. The heat's being tempered right now by a lovely breeze.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! mechanic came to see to dads car...got the rad out...no leak, reckoned it was the header tank...got one coming tomorrow, fine...blood test booked for tomorrow, rebooked online for this afternoon, had something to eat, a drink and was just going to get changed... mum called, apparently the chemist has no phlebotomist this afternoon, so i now have to go back tomorrow, 10 minutes earlier than before with the mechanic coming mid morning and i don't know what the heck i am going to do...can't do wednesday...chemo day, can't do thursday, as i am having a scan and injections into my foot, can't do after that as i will be off my feet and the consultant will kill me if i am late again Lol...i could kill my dad, he isn't answering the bl**dy phone either!!