UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jingles

Jazz

Never had a problem with needles luckily...my dad, brother and all dads family do...I am a bit odd, I find all the medical stuff fascinating, watching my biopsies being done was dead interesting. I didn't realise how complicated the cleanliness thing is...they must have cleaned my foot 6 times!! I had had a shower and put on brand new socks and trainers too lol. They put this rubber sock thing with jelly over the ultrasound scanner thing after my first scan to make sure I didn't get contaminated again...fascinating!!

today is 1 year since me and Steve got together.....mad how quickly things change

Hope you are o.k Jazz

Supposed to be round my neighbours today, she is 21...i am not going, have let them know earlier in the week...my foot is killing me and i won't be great company

the dogs crowded round me at the time I heard she had died. they stayed there for ages. she got to meet mouse. we had her a month before mother went.

she was very secretive and put her friends before me, but when she had gone, I realised how much of my life she still was

the conservatory looks very different with a different covering. hes going to do the shed the same, as its been moved 3 times its looking ragged

Just because you don't spend a lot of time together or know everything about each others lives doesn't mean that you aren't cared about...i don't speak to my uncle anymore but I know when the call cones I will be heart broken because of our past

• Like 1

the tiny yorkie has worked out she can pull out the lid of the drawer under the bed to get on and jump on the bed, so 6 with me. think I need to look at bed extensions lol just a foot or so. wonder if you can get them, save buying a new bed. they have joined mine in waking me up in the morning. they have decided 7am is a good time. they are learning new words from me lol

It'll be 53 years on the 28th since my mother died. I am the only one of us that can remember her.

I have had a steroid jab in the sole of my foot. I knew I was having it but not that it was coming when it did. I didn't half call the doctor some names!

Jazz I hope the fight was nothing more than them sorting their status in the house and without real malice.

nobody in the family spoke to me about her. they cant forget the date as its my daughter in laws birthday

I hope it was status that caused the fight. it was strange because the other foster joined in and attacked her sister

Jazz how old is Mouse? It may be a harmless fatty lump that old dogs often get. George had a few, Archie has one. They are soft and pliable and move easily but best to let the vet check it out as you intend.

I does love watching Parliament live on TV even though I want to drop kick some of the idiots in there into the middle of next week.