UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jingles

Jazz

never goes right ay?

building stuff hasn't come yet, so my builder has done what he can till then

I offered something on freecycle. person said they can come now. they live 2 minutes away. that was 3 hours ago. peoples 'now' isn't the same as mine!

i don't do stress Yantan....if it gets done, it gets done, if it doesn't looks like i will be putting a car back together....again Lol

Jazz, i get so frustrated with lateness...if you are running late, let me know...at least then i am not up and down at every noise Lol

• Like 1

My dad knows I will sort the car, just a bit annoyed that he didn't even ask for time off from work...then he had the balls to say he wasn't happy as they said the rad was knackered and it wasn't...he has no clue what a nightmare today has been!! I mean, I have had to try and fit in fake tanning my legs between all this nonsense lol

I don't know if I did something wrong but nothing has migrated from my old number. I've been looking around in settings etc. to see if there's a way to hook it up but can't find owt. Mind you it's over a year since I used WhatsApp on my old number so it may just be it's been dropped due to non-use :shrug:

ahhh o.k thanks Yantan and Suzeanna

Awww bless Candy, i wet the dogs before bed last night, put a wet towel in the bed..that went down really well...not!!!

Car is done, i had to pay the guy and leave him with the keys and go....i was flappin i can tell you!! leaving the keys to a z4 with a guy you met yesterday doesn't sit well Lol...got back and he was still here...the 10 minute job turned into an hour bless him, really nice fella, had a chat and he was saying his wife has had breast cancer twice, got lymphodema and now has cancer again....he knocked the door with the invoice and keys and i gave him 10 quid and asked him to stop off on the way home and get his wife a bottle of wine and send her my best wishes...the pair of them have been through the wars and he didn't rip us off for the work he did

That was nice of you Griff :)

Aw Candy, bless her. Archie loves the hot weather although it was even a bit hot for him yesterday. He kept coming in to stand in front of the fan to get cooled down before going back out to lie in the sun some more :rolleyes:

the builder has done what he can, but its just too hot to work

the gp has just rung to get my blood sugar readings. got to change my pills again! I said about my stomach being bad. oh, the new pills will do that he says. good job im stopping them then.