UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jingles

Jazz

sad that it's what you have to resort to but after i was attacked if go pro's had been around i would have had one...my cctv on the house was invaluable to me, cost me around £400 about 12 years ago but worth it for peace of mind

safe trip to the yorkies

The only risk is if they see what they think is a camera they may smash the windscreen to remove it?

I haven't coloured my hair since I had my op..difficult to keep my arm up long enough..but today I'm going for it. I did ask Philip if he would help me but he looked horrified at the mere idea, so I'll have to do my best. Might be a bit random!

• Like 1

Suzeanna, look into your local hair training salon...i was amazed how cheap it is, my cousin is training and could dye my hair from dark to blonde for less than a fiver!!!! cheaper than getting the stuff and attempting it myself....haven't taken her up on it yet Lol

Awww, is it the Dreamliner?? My mum and dad are booked in one of those going to America I think.

My brother is going to Malaysia and Indonesia soon...that boy gets around.....i was going to see if he would take me to euro Disney.....had that one haven't I lol

We are home from Norfolk. Got back yesterday at 3.45pm after setting off at 7.45am, We loved it and the beach house was great but the all day drive would put us off going again. Archie went lame mid week. Fortunately I had some of his Metacalm with us but we didn't get far after that to try and stop him getting worse.

We did visit one of the Hilltop Animal Sanctuaries that takes in mostly horses and farm animals, though they do rescue and rehome dogs now. It was fab and reading about all the animals past lives and then seeing them all happy and healthy again was rather tear inducing.

Owl that is very frightening. Loosening wheel nuts! No one in their right mind would do that. I hope it was reported to the police. The camera is a good idea but then I had the same thought as Suzeanna that the window might get smashed. At our gardens we have still cameras installed that are motioned controlled. They are well hidden but cover the whole site. They run on batteries which last for months and we just have to remember to clear the memory cards from time to time. They are more expensive though at about £90 a pop. The other thing is to get a camera you can monitor from your phone and save the footage if your car gets broken into by the culprit to remove the camera.

Happy belated Gotcha Day to Wispa. I can't believe it's 9 years already!

edited for missing word.

Edited by Yantan

the girls are lovely, no bother at all, except they are both in season! they have been trying to molest merlin, who has told them hes not that kind of boy, so jerry is acting as his bodyguard. its strange having 4 different yorkies in the place

• Like 1

:laugh: you love my updates really Sue :wink:

I flew business on the A380 Griff (the big double decker plane). It was AMAZING, it has been on my bucket list for a few years now. I'd just sold my horse trailer so had a bit of money kicking around. It cost me £466 to do, but OMG, it was incredible. The service from the crew was out of this world, champagne was on tap, the food was awesome, they brought me a mattress and my seat was a lie flat seat in a little pod. They brought me a little amenity kit with loads of stuff in it. It was expensive, but I'm glad I did it. I don't feel like I have wasted my money at all - it's a once in a lifetime experience.

Dubai is a bizarre place. Bottles of water cost £4 in hotels and 25p in the shop. I paid £11 for a pint last night. Not actually explored yet, it's too hot to do anything. Tomorrow I'm going to see the Burj Khalifa though and fly an A380 simulator, so I'll get out and about then. It's been about 44 degrees today, so I've been flopped on a sun lounger in the shade.

A very good day. Was wondering yesterday how I would fit in tracking sessions for 2 separate dogs plus a transport run tomorrow. Both dogs made their way home this morning, having been out for several days. One oldie, one youngster with muzzle, so both vulnerable. I have been excused the transport run as someone else is doing it. To put the icing on the cake, we tracked a dog last month and mapped out her routes and hideouts, and someone has just trapped her and returned her to her family.

So we have day off tomorrow, and I intend to visit Tickhill Castle which is only 4 miles away but only open to public one day a year as it is privately owned.

• Like 1